Proposal to Enhance the German Tech Tree in War Thunder with Austrian and Swiss Sub-Trees and Unique Vehicles

It hasn’t sailed yet. The ship only sails once the updates goes public. In the meantime, we still have a chance to change Gaijin’s mind about the direction of the tech trees.

Germany right now is still a blank slate. Do you want Germany to get all the Canadian vehicles and Polish vehicles, or would you rather them have the Swiss and Austrian vehicles?

Leak list has been pretty accurate last few times the Leopard 2A4M CAN will come at some point and we would all be shocked if it was in the British tree I see it as an 11.0 premium for Germany to go with the 2PL squadron vehicle.

Like T-72 Moderna.
Looks inside a Slovakian tank
russian speaking crew

1 Like

Because for Gameplay you have everything

Yeah, vehicles on the list will come at some point. I still remember a leak list showing T-90M like 4 times in a row before it actually came

1 Like

Ya, At least there are multiple English accents in-game that could have been slapped on as a temp fix.

I don’t know if you even have that for your tank.

1 Like

For Praga, there is a Czech crew (tho they sounds HORRIBLE) but for some event vehicles that are from different nation, they dont change crew voices

1 Like

The T-90 wasn’t even the T-90S or T-90MS derivative it was a bog standard T-90 with no dazzlers that has been power crept.
and the MiG 21 is fun but maybe 4 years ago when Britain needed it and was getting F.d in the ass by MiG 21 BIS in the FGR-2.

(EDIT didnt realise it was the MiG 21 Bison model that’s kind of cool)

Our top teir line up has no armor it would be nice to have some. Also we could get more mid BR AA which would be nice. there are a lot of gaps that A South Korean subtree could fix

Has no armour, cant take that comment seriously. M1A2 is an amazing tank with amazing mobility and a 5 second reload. You should play another nation and see what a poorly armoured tank looks like

Oh I didn’t know that every nation had a very easy to hit weak spot that the tiger 1 could pen. Also the ERA is not correctly model making the Seps armor package pretty useless. It is also missing the DU armor package. (don’t say that doesn’t exist because it does.) Don’t tell me to play another nation. I know italy and france have some bad armor but that doesn’t mean the US should be ignored. I also didn’t mention reload I was talking about armor.

Like united China…?

Mate go and play a Challenger, Leclerc, Type 10, Arriete and come back to me about poorly modelled armour or NERA not working.

The key difference is you have an amazing round, insane mobility and a fast reload rate. Stop holding W and play a little more reserved.

I’m not trying to be rude. It is just makes no sense when people say the USA is not the worse meaning it should not get anything cool

No one is saying it shouldn’t get anything cool :)

From my point of view I want every nation to be competitive and not just the few favoured by Gaijin. The US still have so many good vehicles to be added

I agree with you. The reason I mostly ask for USA things and why they don’t have it is because I consider myself decently educated what tanks/jets/anything the USA has. I don’t like to spread misinformation. That is why I don’t talk about other nations as much.

1 Like

Fun fact holding “W” is a strategy with the Abram’s IRL. it was made so we could go fast with its armor protecting from the front. Not saying that relates to gameplay but it is kinda funny imo

Leopard 2A4-CAN confirmed as a German premium. Great work Gaijin Germany sure needed it

Germany didnt have a 11.3 premium tank yet

Fact remains you now have Canadian vehicles in a tree that doesnt need them. Could have had a Spanish 2A6 as a premium or a Swiss one you have the Swiss hunter but no you get the 2A4-CAN when you have one Canadian vehicle in your whole tech tree. And no historical links to Canada.