Presets cannot be rearranged after Sky Odyssey major update

Hi everyone, I have an issue that my presets can’t be rearranged. Tried drag and drop on both the list and the list at the bottom, but it didn’t work. Also, couldn’t locate any keys or something like the old one to rearrange them. This issue has been going on since the Sky Odyssey major update. I wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem or if anyone has found a solution for this.

1 Like

Ye, I also noticed ot, so I reported it bit as usual…
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/FIMm9jisK1zr
Ghosted

1 Like

Ah, I see. I also made a similar report for the PC version (since I’m playing on PC), but I have yet to hear anything.
Presets cannot be rearranged
I’m not sure, but this might be happening to people with controller connection, given that I have not seen many reports about this topic so far.