Premium Su-30s BR nerf

I honestly feel like the premiums Su-30 should have a BR nerf.
I don’t understand how those thing are placed at 13.3 with 10 missiles (6 Fox-3s and 4 Fox-3s) and HMS while planes like the japanese F-2A are placed at 13.7 with 8 missiles (4 Fox-3s and 4 Fox-3s) with no HMS.
Everybody knows how important is the HMS at this BR, even more when you can face 14.7

Even the Gippen C with only 6 missiles (4 Fox-3s and 2 Fox-3s) is higher BR.

3 Likes

because Su-30 players suck

1 Like

understanble but not a reason

It is the only reason why they are at this br.

I don’t like it, no competent player likes it
but that’s how it is

For the same reason the IRIAF is at 13.7 when it has 0 good reason for sitting there

Well you see a long time ago our predecessors thought that having a universal medium of exchange would be a nice thing so they created something called ”money". And turns out that underBRed premiums are a great source of money.

4 Likes