Pre-order: T-80U-E1

It was a joke I thought of the most unrelated word to a tank that starts with the letter E

Dont know who’s ass you got that thought out off.
Literally is not a letter for Export.
Literally an upgrade made to utilise something from T-80UD’s which are mainly Russian’s storage, all while T-80UM goes fot export with T-90S/72S.

1 Like

Usually S is for export, not sure why people think E.

T-80UD Turrets from Soviet times mated to Soviet era T-80BV hulls. Not offered for export AFAIK.

Some information here.

S is export for UVZ tanks, basically T-72/T-90s.
Omsk tank plant doesnt seem to use any to tell apart, same with KMDB.

S in case of Object 219AS (T-80U) / 219AS-1 (T-80UE-1) is seen as Serial, same with Su-27S.

It’s very clear what is offered for export if camo is not russian but desert or some non russian pattern one.

1 Like

yeah no shit

I hope somebody made a bug report.

I’ve essentially already done this, but now there is uncertainty in the game as to which parameter to use for elevation speed. Perhaps instead of improving the T-80U, many other tanks (those with speeds higher than ~10 degrees) are nerfed

1 Like

Probably yours!

is the T-80-E1 going to have the 580mm penetrating round, since it uses the newer M4 cannon?

It gets 3BM46

1 Like

thats very dissapointing, it is able to fire 3BM60 irl, but gaijin just doesn´t care

1 Like

Gaijin tends to avoid top rounds/munitions in general for premiums

I’m guessing it only gets 3BM46 instead of 3BM60 in order to keep it at 11.3, because “we don’t sell top tier premiums”.

the t-80U-E1 is facing rounds that can penetrate over 100mm of armor more then itself can penetrate. The 3BM60 penetrates 580mm and the KE-W does around the same. I just dont understand

1 Like

“Soviet Bias” my comrade.
When you get terrible characteristics and your enemies hallucinate magical properties.

1 Like

The 2a4m literaly has no turret armor, thats the reason. Its balancing
The 2a4m does not have 2a5 arrowheads.
Its just modules that act as spacer for CE protection

600mm right cheek

Cause 11.3 BR. Mb we will see 3bm60 later

From live server with max targeting skill

Minus the expert and ace crew effect on targeting skill points.