Gen 2

2 Likes

T-72B3 on dev right now.

T-90M on dev right now.

T-80BVM on dev right now.

T-80U-E1 on dev right now.

1 Like

40/40 is stabiliser speed.
However Sosna U/PNM-T limit it to aiming speed of 5° vertical.
And typically game tries to use aiming speed over stabiliser speed.
So aiming speed in the B3M/BVM/M is 40/5, stabiliser speed is 40/40.
40/5 is currently in internal bug report, idk when they will implement it.

For example for 2E42 stabiliser series used in T-72B, T-80U/UD the maximum vertical stabiliser speed is 8,5°, however you will never have that speed be achievable in actual tank due to stabiliser being linked with sight, which limits vertical speed to some small number.
That is aiming speed.
B3M/BVM/M use 2E58

1 Like

Great, butchered, we got T-80BVM at home but this thing sit in the basement rather then have a porper garage.

1 Like

2E58 uses different design which also allows to save energy in comparision to older models.
2E42M (russian one, the 2E42M exists in three different forms: russian, soviet, ukrainian. they do not share all specifics!) is just a modification of old 2E42 which was made in like 70s.
Hence why 2E42M doesnt increase vertical stabiliser speed anywhere as much as 2E58.

They are perfecting the Russian tank and the Leopard is still unfinished

Ah, yes, something that requires much less knowledge & time (including 2E42M stabiliser due to people literally submitting it to devs) is modeled earlier and first.
Not even the end of dev server but someone has to whine IG.

1 Like

anyone know approximately when this releases with the new patch?

Based on the 2e42-2(M) patent for the T-72bBB3, the regular 2e42-2 is 28 degrees per second of vertical speed

2 Likes

9m119m1 instead 9m119

1 Like

Right on the launch, they normally released devblog then fixing/adding new stuff for people to test untill the updates for live server come.

1 Like

So we might get a hope, 11.3 with 9.3 vertical aiming speed is horendous.

1 Like

There are reasons for me to doubt it.

I don’t think elevation speed will change.

1 Like

I think you might have mistook vertical with horizontal here.

They already fixed the horizontal speed

I am not about T-80UE-1, I am about the context.

Im fully correct. its about VERTICAL speed. ВН - Вертикальное Наведение. 45/1.6=28

1 Like

Since f-20 lol

Er…Can anyone tell me what the “E” means in its name “T-80U-E1”?
popcorn