Pre-order: T-80U-E1

IMG_0709
IMG_0710

https://forum.warthunder.com/guidelines

3 Likes

It is, but the sort of players who buy prems to skip to top tiers… Generally aren’t the most competent, even a short reload can’t save them.

1 Like

Why is T-80U-E1 same weight as BVM with relict addon and 1 ton more than T-80U?

1 Like

Jammer is just service life upgrade that doesnt need introduction in the game.
And Nakidka isnt something new as it first appeared back in 2001, so even before T-80UE-1.
Can you dm me the video?

2 Likes

28° max?

That’s the figure with all modules but 0 crew skills.

So in theory it should become 40 when equipped with crew good enough?

1 Like

1 Like

Check DM.
Yeah, just realized that Jammer came while it got issued to fight in the curret conflict.

1 Like

Yeah, I have counted myself but thats amazing and brings a question of why is this a premium even more.
Straight up P2W that should be made TT and given 3BM60.

Finally, half a fix, the other one is vertical, why the heck that 3.1 degree still existed.

FFS just copy the FCS of T-72B3 then paste into it.

Now Russian TT need another batch of 10.7 and fix the god damn T-90A FCS + bring it to 11.3 please

2 Likes

After this there is T-80UA which practically would be this but without thermal and its not a refirbushed T-80BV hull with T-80UD turret but actual T-80U modernisation.

Cant do that as it itself should not have vertical targetting speed of 40°. Correct is 5°.
At least as far as you go on targetting speed.
40°/40° is stabiliser speed.

1 Like

So we got another T-80BVM at home.
Sad

Объект 219АС-М1
Объект 219М
Объект 640

Perhaps some more.

I am talking strictly T-80U and not considering Object 640 for being something Gaijin will be slow to introduce, it would be another soviet vehicle to get spall liner but also each crew member would sit alone without fuel or anything leaking into it.
It’s also the bustle autoloader.
All these features Gaijin really doesn’t want to see in USSR’s hands.
T-80UM-1 is not much, mostly the APS system.
I just love T-80U in particular.

2 Likes

Now thermals for gunner.
New missile.
No other changes AFAIK.

2nd Generation I presume?

3 Likes

Hey aDSD, so from Gaijin view, what exact “hard” number + system that allow the vertical speed aiming reach 40 like 72B3/BVM, according to this

So the stat from the stabilizer/aiming system is not counted ?

1 Like

IDK whatever this is.

1 Like