Pre-order: MiG-21 Bison

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Zru3xJknS52t

Didnt they nerf it from 120 to 60 recently

yeah

it was in the datamines

@Smin1080p if i do the pre-order i can use the Bison in the Devserver, to test it in a match?

You should be able to. I preordered it but i cannot use it in the dev server for some reason

That’s 21-93 on your photo, not Bison. While 21-93 used BVP-21 dispensers, Bison uses some Israel dispensers.

i think that is not updated yet, because the 2500GE that i have in the live server i dont have them yet in the dev.

1 Like

Source?

You can just see on Bison that they differ

Premium only sub tt , rip to British winrates

1 Like

Too much money for one plane in unbalanced and 5 times the same map 16vs16 rotation. 75 dollars for that? You have no competition and that’s the only reason why you can get away with this corporate greed. If there was one more developer doing this type off stuff your game would fade like enlisted is just a meriocre cash grab. Here you flash vehicles but with no substance for years and just milking and frustrating people with insane paywall grinds.

75 dollars for an arcade plane that isnt even fully modeled. Same price as full fidelity f16c in DCS as I remember. That one plane is more work than you did in last 5 years combined.

3 Likes

This is the Mig-21-93 not the UPG
ive circled the Countermeasure despensers

This image is from the UPG Bison
Pz295Lm

What im saying is that the countermeasure dispensers are in different spaces. The UPG has them 15x2 for 4 total where the Mig-21-93 has them 30x2 for 4 total

The Bison is the UPG tho. The MiG-21-93 was the basis for the UPG

2 Likes

I’m all for supporting games but $70 for something that’s going to get clapped round after round nahhh. These $70 aren’t worth it anymore, stuff like this should be $50 at the very most.

yeah and its missing its 120 flares

1 Like

You just said in your post the UPG has 15x2 on each side and the 21-93 has 30x2 on each side. That would make for 60 on the UPG (Bison) and 120 on the 21-93 (russian upgrade project)

no the Bison has 4 total making 120 and the 21-93 has 4 making 120 total

This image is a Mig-21 Bison

That’s 60 on the UPG and 120 on the 21-93