Pre-order: MiG-21 Bison

How is the Su-30 not Russian? Then is the MiG-29G not Russian?

So then neither is the J-7II, D, or E?
Or the J-2, J-4, J-6, or J-11?

Then the JAS 39 C of both Hungry and South Africa isn’t Swedish

Also the F-16A, AM, AJ, MLU, ADF (IT), Netz, and Barak II isn’t American. Neither is the F-15J, J (M), Baz, and Improved Baz

What’s your point here?

3 Likes

India is a sub of Britain.

So deal with it : P

4 Likes

The Su-30MKI is an Indian contract. It wouldn’t exist without India, flat out.
Saying Su-30MKI is Russian is like saying F-16 and Abrams aren’t American cause they use European tech.

I believe the phrase is

Cope & Seethe ))

3 Likes

Well it’s coming to Britain now : D

1 Like

Then he would call us trolls, spammers and clogging up the thread lol 😂

1 Like

Got it. So the fact that it is a Russian aircraft means nothing. The Romanian LanceR won’t go to Russia. The MiG-29K also doesn’t go to Russia. All of the P-51’s come to the UK? Actually that last part I agree with. Also the T-14 tank.

2 Likes

Dont start pressing my buttons

Kittyhawk where

2 Likes

He’s still allowed to complain about it. The quote by Smin actually highlights the actual issue pretty well:

There are indian vehicles that are based on british vehicles, unique export versions of british vehicles and domestic indian vehicles, yet gaijin selects stuff like the Bhishma and MiG-21 Bison instead

4 Likes

It’s not a Russian aircraft though.
Russia didn’t fund it, they didn’t put it into service, they had nothing to do with it other than a private company using some of its parts for the project.
They are produced in Nashik India, produced by HAL under license from Sukhoi, a private company.

Is the AV-8B British because it uses British parts despite being designed, funded, etc by request from America? And of course produced in USA…
How far does the rabbit hole go?

Yeah that plane gets a bit weird

I preordered it and it hasnt shown up on the dev server yet unfortunately

I was really happy to hear from a dev whether the Mig 21 BISON will get the R-77 in the future or not before I buy it.
That has to be possible, just a yes or no.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, who cares that about 50 Su-30MKI were built fully in Russia and most of others that built in India is just assembling of ready parts from Russia. And who cares that it was designed by Russia. Oh, and yes, ZERO presence of Britain in Su-30MKI or any other Russia-India vehicles. Even France has more reasons to have India-Russia vehicles than Britain.

2 Likes

And delivered to India, cause it was an Indian contract.
And India isn’t Britain, so not sure why you’re talking about Britain.
Su-30MKI isn’t Russian just as AV-8B isn’t British.

what-the-hell

3 Likes

So US AV-8As that were built in the UK and exported to the US should be in the British TT because America had nothing to do with them?

1 Like

According to people that want Su-30MKIs in the Soviet tech tree…

2 Likes

That’s a USAF aggressor training squadron fighter right? I would rather not have redfor stuff in the US tree at all due to confusion in sim and ruining the uniqueness

So some of the British phantoms should be put in the US tree as they were made in the US. Edit(my bad didn’t scroll up to read why u posted that until after, you were just making a point)