Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

thats not calling spall liner

cause its protection vs KE will be around the same as leo 2 pl, with some extra armor on the side vs CE, basically this is 2pl with pso side addon armor

I am not saying it has spall liners, I am saying that it has no business being rank 7. And even the Pl is rank 8

It’s not linear, it’s a pick and choose when it suits. It should have gone to Britain.

NO

why not instead take the arjun ? :)

2 Likes

Please provide examples. Cause it is pretty linear, as the examples show.

Lets just wait for the next devs blogs the real slapstick announcments werent the fist once in history

1 Like

No it shouldn’t have. Britian already has an 11.0+ premium and they have plenty of challengers to choose from.

3 Likes

Real, waiting for Russia to get a T-90 or smthn that’s gonna be ethereal hell to fight

I am worried, to say the least

you make it sound like challys are actually competitive…

6 Likes

Yeah, forgot Germany only has like 1 leopard to choose from.

Excellent point.

2 Likes

If used correctly I’m sure they are. I know my British friend would wipe my ass in a challenger. And if Britain needs a leopard to improve it’s top tier do you want it stuck behind a 70 Dollar pay wall?

2 Likes

It’s still a A4, so the gunner’s sight is still a rather easy to hit weakspot.

What’s your point?

Just because they made a stupid decision the first time doesnt make the 2nd time better

3 Likes

I see those goalposts moving, nice.

“Britain doesn’t need a leopard.”

“Well if it did, do you want it stuck behind a paywall.”

Okay, so does Germany need a Leo? If it does would you really want it locked behind a paywall?

He might but I bet hed get wiped clean by a leopard 2a7 or strv 122b+… premiums are what they are, they have paywalls but I wouldnt go around claiming UK has enough challys like its a good thing when there competitiveness are some of the worst tanks at top tier (gun and mobility wise)

2 Likes

The salty tears of british mains that have spent the last year+ trying to steal this tank from germany taste so good today

Can’t wait to see all that composite armor on the side add 30mm of KE protection lmao

10 Likes