Pre-order: Leopard 2A4M CAN

Still here you are… trying to own an entire nation… leopards are german. The PL is in germany, the C2 MEXAS is in germany, the 2A4M CAN will be german as will the 2A6M CAN

6 Likes

Is that the reason the 2a7v has the worst turret armor from all other leopards ? ?

3 Likes

If that’s the case, why does anyone get f15’s and f16’s? Those are designed, built and manufactured in the U.S. why did Britain get t90?

It’s dumb reasoning being applied when convenient.

6 Likes

Australian Abrams went to America. Why can’t Canadian leopard go to Germany?

6 Likes

I never made that argument

i also don’t see why the AIM didn’t go to Britain. Again, because it’s literally a related country. Canadian tanks can be argued in favor of America more than Britain, but not Australian. My point still stands of why it didn’t go to Britain or America. We’re not talking about the AIM either, but that’s my opinion as well.

4 Likes

all the image that i can find show that the hull don’t have addon armor like the one in 122 or 2a7v, only addon armor on the hull roof using 45mm composite screen, so 2a4m can front hull will still be b-tech one as in standard 2a4

Lord Strathcona’s Horse (Royal Canadians) (LdSH[RC]) is a regular armoured regiment of the Canadian Army and is Canada’s only tank regiment. Currently based in Edmonton, Alberta, the regiment is part of 3rd Canadian Division’s 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group. Members of the regiment are commonly called Strathconas or Strats as a short form. It was one of the last regiments in the British Empire to be created and raised by a private individual, Donald Alexander Smith, 1st Baron Strathcona and Mount Royal.[1][2][3]
The regimental motto is “Perseverance”. The colonel-in-chief of the regiment is King Charles III, while the colonel of the regiment is Colonel Jamie Cade (Retired). The current commanding officer is Lieutenant-Colonel D. Gray, and the regimental sergeant major is Chief Warrant Officer N. Mills.

The colonel-in-chief of the regiment is King Charles III

15 Likes

If that’s the case,lmao this will be basically a Leopard 2 PL moment

Can’t wait to stomp the lvl 10-15 that bought this vehicle without seeing its weaknesses (hoping it doesn’t get a spall liner,but the devblog doesn’t mention it so we’re fine)

Because country isn’t the only reason why a vehicle from another nation goes to a nation in the game.

Germany will have more Canadian vehicles then Britain at this rate.

3 Likes

Hold up… why rank 7. This is a Leopard with 2A7 lvl protection and a high quality thermals. This belongs nowhere in rank or even below BR 11.0. Make sense gaijin

Correct. The main factor is convenience for that nation. Germany hasn’t gotten a 11.3 premium like uk or us yet. And the only three it fits in is britian us and Germany. Only one with no 11.3 premium is Germany. So it goes to Germany. F-15s and f-16s are given to other nations because it’s all they can get at top tier. Britain and us have plenty more to add other than a Canadian leopard.

2 Likes

This is cool. Neat Tech Tree placement, I very much agree it should have been German. Although I do sorta wish it was TT but. I dunno if I ever get the event money I’ll still it out for this neat thing. Or if someone wants to buy it for me I wouldn’t be opposed.

But seriously, a unique ish, neat top tier premium. A great addition.

2 Likes

like I said earlier, it’s non linear reasoning that’s just for convenience. It makes little sense if tried to apply elsewhere.

because they once said no premiums to buy in the highest rank

The F20 Tigershark broke that “rule”. The only rule for premiums they have left is no top BR

3 Likes

probably no spall liner, no 2a4 ingame have spall liner, not even the 2020 leopard 2 pl have them

1 Like

More like 2PL levels of protection.

darth-vader-alter-the-deal

5 Likes

It is pretty linear, there are more examples of vehicles going to the nation that built it rather than the nation the country the vehicle belongs to is most closely associated with, especially when it is a premium/squadron vehicle

Examples; 2 PL, TAM, M1A1 AIM, Leo 2A4 CAN, RAM II (sort of since it’s an M3 lee chassis, although I’d be willing to cross this off), M5A1 First Can Am, and I’m sure there are others but.

1 Like