Potential Chinese Ground Force Additions

I would see it top 11.3 honestly but you’re not wrong, heck the tank is modern and extremely recent.

It already is the most advanced export tank anyway, but I hope they could completely separate the ROCA line and make a brand new fully export line with stuff like experimental tanks and export variants that mostly never got sold e.g., ZTZ-85III, ZTZ-59-120, ZTZ-88C and ZTZ-80.

1 Like

I agree. ROCA line should be separated

Depends on who you compare it to, MBTs with better mobility or light tank with better armour. I hope this would be good.

Didn’t they mention M1A2 SEP V2T for ROCA line? Could just get that is rank 8 and I wouldn’t mind, I am most interested in all the Chinese experimental tanks though cause they are like the soviet Object 775 and stuff which are weird but also could be fun to play with, like ZTZ59 with an 120mm better than L44 could be amusing.

1 Like

Yeah

ZTQ-15 isn’t export tho, VT5 is.

1 Like

Would be such a meme to not have to grind the USA to get an Abrams paired with ZTZs. Love it.

Also am i tweaking or i correctly remember seeing side ERA/composite on some ZTQ-15s?

1 Like

Which generation of thermal sight does the ROCA M1A2 have?

Only VT-5s were shown with side ERA. According to some sources China avoids side ERA on their vehicles so that they can fit more tanks in the landing crafts. But if they want they can use side ERA

Well thats interesting considering this:

This one is new, maybe china changed their doctrine on side ERA

We might see this tank on this year’s Zhuhai air show

1 Like

Honestly hope that happens, they’ve already somewhat reveled this tank or at least the concept of it in a CCTV program showing a specific doctrine.

3 Likes

I meant VT4 since that is currently the top of the line

1 Like

We only knew that for ZTZ99A since the addition of side ERA will bring it over the 55 ton limit for many Chinese transport systems like I think train can carry 120 or something so 2 ZTZ99A will fit but otherwise wouldn’t. ZTQ15 should be two in transport considering it is 33 tonnes and even if you fit the extra armour it is only 38 so should still be fine.

2 Likes

I really hope so

I was talking about landing craft.

Additional armor depends oncombat requirements.Install grille armor or ERA or NERA.
15侧面

3 Likes