Poll: The Israeli Saraph should be 12.3, not 12.7

The Israeli Saraph, as of Major Update “Sky Odyssey”, introduced SPIKE NLOS missiles to the platform. This change rightfully increased the platform’s BR, but it was moved a step too high. At the same Battle Rating of 12.7, the Israeli AH-60 Battlehawk is granted SPIKE ER missiles.

I suggest that, rather than having both sit as unequally balanced 12.7 helicopters, Gaijin should drop the Saraph to a BR of 12.3, which will let it fit comfortably into the existing Israeli 12.3 lineup and separate it from the LDIRCM Apache Guardians with the far faster JAGM F&F ATGM. This would give it purpose and not be overshadowed by the Battlehawk, while also keeping it in a BR range where SPAA such as the Pantsir, FK2000, and ADATS will still pose a threat.

What do you believe should be done about the Saraph?
  • Saraph should stay at 12.7 with the Battlehawk
  • Saraph should move to 12.3 away from Battlehawk
0 voters

Please elaborate on why you voted the way you did.

The only way it’s going down in BR is the removal of Spike NLOS missiles.

Did you mean to type AH-60? Since the AH-60 is the one without MAW.

The AH-60 has MAW. I have been informed that the stat card of the NLOS is innacurate within WarThunder. I also haven’t played the Saraph in years, so I forgot it had MAW as well.

In general, I need to rework this post. The information is simply incorrect as of waking up.

1 Like

All good. I hope your rework of the post does wonders.
12.7 to me seems good cause 13.0 is where the LDIRCM ones are.
That’s my perspective.
If we disagree, that’s okay.