Poll: Should War Thunder Add More Tech-Tree Vehicles to Japan, Sweden, Italy, and Israel?

@EddieVanHalo Sir, he’s not talking about me.
And now you’re claiming you’re a Gaijin pet…

Why? Why do you seemingly hate everyone that criticizes War Thunder?
Why do you claim to agree with me about criticizing War Thunder when you say everyone that criticizes War Thunder are defending War Thunder?

*replacing the coax MG with a soviet one, take the around-turret spaced armor off, and downtier it by .3

1 Like

Talking to you is like talking to a child, you can try to have a civil discussion but they dont listen, thats you. You try to act as this knight that can do no wrong but it just comes off as kinda sad. You dont actually accept anything others say, the general idea of copy and paste is similar model and similar equipment. If the vehicle has a different gun and a unique model with major differences most would consider that to be “new” but not always. T55M is a new model with a new round but in the end its a T55A with a better apfsds at the same br as a much better T55 with armor on the turret, more ammo options and a better engine. Yeah id call the T55M a copy paste. Its just a t55a with some.boxs and one new round.

Your definition is if the vehicle has a scratch on the front its a new vehicle.

Oh boy i cant wait for him to read this and disregard it entirely and go off on some other tangent.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for the others there isnt a lot we can do, but the finnish T-50 would fill the T-28 to T-34 hole, and we could folder the T-34-85 under the Kwk 40-armed T-34. Correcting the finnish T-28 would also be nice.

T-55M is fine tbh, but I would rather it have been the T-55MK (A commander variant of the T-55 that was modernized by the finns)

1 Like

T34-75 would be like 5.0 imo maybe lower but 5.0 would be kinda rough with the armor it has without a better gun.

Id rather it not be a t55a at 8.7 thats what it is. Its not equal to the T55 AM 1

I will come in with a Japanese stereotype and say that nearly every time I see some body with a Japanese name they are kicking ass big time and near the top of the leader-board.I look to see if and how they were cheating on the replay from a number of views and just see that they were simply playing a fine game and had done their homework on where to move and where to shoot.

I find the same with Chinese names ,I apologise if I cant tell Chinese from Korean etc )

All I can do is see the names in Japanese of who I am playing against and up my game a bit.If its a squad I know I am in trouble.That is just experience and they don’t have much of a line do they really? I don’t think anybody can accuse the Japanese of being traditional complainers either in the game or outside of it : )

Japan is solid, 6.7 is kinda meh and below 2.7 is rough but its pretty good, just lacks lineups

Spoiler

1 Like

The gun isnt half bad, given its a L/48- though at 5.0 it would be awesome alongside the DT. The T-55M is fine at 8.7 due to M1000A1, which is far better then early soviet APFSDS.

They literally try to say the F-104 is OP, but the T-2 is overtiered XD

J34 is just Hunter F.1 with AIM-9Bs and bit better engine but, almost nothing difference including meta and playstyle.

Finnish Vampire is literally same as Italian one.

Ar 196 A-5 is almost same as German one except gunner iirc.

Didn’t know my Hurricane and Bf 109 G-2, Bf 109 G-6, MiG-21bis are “unique”!

2 Likes

Again maybe it me but i prefer the more armor and engine uograde over one round besides im still using aphe for the most part since its a literal nuke shell and few peeps have real armor aside from a few specifc tonks.

G-6 is kinda? The germans have the Trop version which is slightly worse iirc. Id say its copy.paste but Alvis would argue otherwise

T-2 kinda is. Its more that 9.x is compressed to hell. Stuff like the swiss hunter and av8 have CM and similar missiles at the same BR in exchange for mobility. Regardless flares are more useful than the mobility of the T2

I only had Japan up to 2BR and it was hell as I expected. I bought the Chi-Nu II Premium and played it on it’s own and it was so much fun.
I soon got up to 4BR with the other stuff.

I don’t mind playing a small tech tree. I only had the Israeli M51 for so long on its own with nothing to support it but it came with multiple lives.Had fun with that. Played it four times a game or whatever they gave you.No problem.

G-6 is technically unique due to being the G-6 Erla.

The real finnish air line

Spoiler

RDT_20240526_1640218397862454635891517

7 Likes

As one of Japanese, they don’t complain because most Japanese people doesn’t understand English well.

Also, I see peoples who has Japanese name but, most of them are Chinese.

If we speak same language, team chat and all chat would be mess even more lmao

1 Like

Sad thing is finland has a decent amount of aircraft it could have- like this oneFile:Fouga CM 170 Magister (FM-45) Keski-Suomen ilmailumuseo 1.JPG -  Wikimedia Commons

Though it is… not well armed. (Dies in only having two 7.5mm MGs)

2 Likes