Saying this as a Brit who has completed the British ground tree.
I don’t think it really makes sense to have Indian vehicles in the British tree. Our tree is already packed full of great domestic options. It’s not like we need them, and given they have such s unique identity, shoving them in with our tree just doesn’t feel right to me.
Quite frankly, I’m reaching the point where I’d actually enjoy a new tech tree coming to the game. Whether it’s exclusively Indian or a combination of nations that make sense together, I’m pretty confident in saying it would make a far better tree than Israel has.
On another note, it’s also a nice way of pleasing the people who want things like an Indian T-90 in the game without inviting a host of copy-paste vehicles into the British tree that make absolutely no sense being there.
Historically speaking UK also colonized USA, but we dont USA as a British subtree
Why?
Because it has unique vehicles of its own, like India
India deserves a tech tree more than Israel, more and more unique vehicles, missiles and weapon systems.
Gaijin’s main argument isn’t that India was a British colony but that it historically used many vehicles from Britain and remained close to it in its relations. Which isn’t really wrong I guess, but the vehicles become less and less compatible at higher ranks
My counter argument to that though, is that a sub-tt wouldnt be required to get any of our export vehicles, and those that cant be gotten via export arent needed in any way. They literally add nothing to our tree we couldnt already get better domestically or via export rules