[POLL] Pakistani Air Force as a Chinese sub-tree?

Sounds like a you problem then.
You’re asking for a Pakistani air tree just for copy paste.

1 Like

At the very least I thought this would have been about the JF-17, not a Mirage with AIM-9Ls

The entire 9.0+ BR needs to be addressed, 1 niche plane (that will probably end up at 11.0 and face F-16s anyway) will not fix anything.

No one asking you to solve my problem though.

1 Like

JF-17 would be in CN tree anyway, it’s a joint project despite the fact that Pakistan did like 70% of the production.

And i’m content if they jam-pack that Mirage in CN fighter tree.

2 Likes

Pakistan would be perfect as a sub-tree

They don’t have enough unique things to stand alone but have enough interesting mods to warrant a sub-tree, such as F-104s with new engines and the JF-17, which fits in China anyways and thus would be an awesome cap for a Pakistani sub-tree

2 Likes

I see that this thread will only lead to massive brain rot.

Go play France if you just want a Mirage. If you want one in China just because and can’t give an actual reason why it should be then this is entirely stupid.

No they don’t have enough.
You’re just asking for equipment China can get on their own and copy pasted equipment.

North Korea actually has the unique vehicles that they produced on their own.

I hope you’re aware that this is an aviation focused topic, yes?
DPRK to my knowledge has not a single unique plane or modification of one.
And no, helicopters don’t count, that’s something else.

DPRK historically makes less sense for China too and is better served independently together with SK.

1 Like

Just make every nation that’s too small a sub-tree of Israel.

2 Likes

Horrendous

3 Likes

And? I said no on the poll.

Pakistan only brings Chinese aircraft and copy paste in either part of the military.

That is just… blatantly false…

Most polite French main.

2 Likes

Give a list of aircraft that are unique to Pakistan and I might change my position.

1 Like

Literally the fact that Pakistan bring a lot of mods to CN plane, and it has been like so since 1980s.

1 Like

But those planes can be added without a subtree (because they are CHINESE), how do you not get this???

1 Like

I don’t see any problems for implementing Pakistani sub-tree for China because they have many Chinese aircraft such as F-6, F-7, A-5, etc.

2 Likes

Mirage 3 & 5 ROSE, JF-17, F-7PG (exclusive Pakistani variant), CL-13B, Sea Fury 60 (brit was Sea Fury 11), Attacker F.1 (denavalized attacker), Spitfire MK.VIII, Karakoum K-8.

There’s block 52 Plus F16, but who the fuck care for them, F1CK is coming soon anyway.

It’s cool for CN to get new air tree,

2 Likes

basically skipped that part, we go straight from 1947, skipped 1960-1970’s, beeline straight to 1990s where PAF goes goblin mode and requested China for modifications on their export product.

@HYPNOSYS2002 made a pretty good techtree. You guys can check it out. There’s plenty of unique PAF jets to be added. Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

2 Likes