Polish F-16 for Germany, instead of F-4F ICE

Yeah the main ones trying to make the plane terrible

What was he on about here its been flagged so i can’t read

he was so done with it that he made a joke about it because the powerpack of the challenger 3 its incorrect

How is it incorrect

And if its HP thats correct

power output its incorrect the prototype wasnt mounted with the 1500 hp engine apparently

Japan main here, it’s so annoying watching USA/Germany/USSR players complaining about everything while having the best models/variants. Some vehicles in smaller nations (I’ll use Japan tanks & planes as an example since I main it) are even “downgraded” to what they’re supposed to be in real life. For instance, the F-4EJ Kai 2 is able to carry AAM-3s in real life and the TKX/Type 10’s armor is supposed to resist a (kinetic) penetration of 900mm in a front aspect and 300mm in side aspect… Quite different from the front ~600mm composite armor side 5mm composite armor we got in War Thunder. Kind of went on a rent here, but please, dear OP nations players, stop complaining about every God damn thing.

Unless their something that says the 2019 Challenger 2 LEP doesn’t have the engine upgrade then by all the info i can find it does

ask furina for that not me

300 mm is set against rpg’s on the turret, though im not sure on the hull since, with the extra armor on the side, its supposed to be able to resist 30mm apfsds autocannon fire If its the 48-ton variant, the 44-ton should have better chemical protection, tho at least it shouldnt be pen’d by 20 mm ap

Last time i asked him something he was quite rude with his response

Ill keep digging tomorrow

he normally is not rude just dry unless someone makes him mad

1 Like

I did mention kinetic resistant armor, not highly explosive resistant armor

Germany already has the MiG-29G which is the best MiG-29 in the game and the F-4F ICE is more German than the Polish F-16. Germany might get an F-16 from Poland at some point, idrk, but the F-4F ICE will definitely come first.

Well i don’t remember any mention of a 300 mm of kinetic resiatance on the side from the archives that’s why i was wondering if You maybe confused with the 300 mm of chemical on the side of the turret

Oh and @FurinaBestArchon and @SlowHandClap, both of you, cool down, like, now.

They are both wrong for arguing here but to be fair i would be annoyed too if somebody acted like a child that thinks they can skip the rules without consequences and then keep on attacking me over and over, it’s honestly uncalled for the hate

2 Likes

Fair. To be clear, @FurinaBestArchon is way more in the wrong (in my view at least), but both of them need to chill.

1 Like

Furina escalated but hand clap straight up insulted him and tried to act as a víctim so i’d Say here the most wrong one was Hand clap for insulting someone for personal issues in the forum thread

1 Like

Actually you’re correct. I didn’t scroll back far enough so all I saw was Furina saying stuff about reading comprehension issues.

Also the type 10 thing Made me remember the driver shouldn’t be in that position it should be more back almost touching the turret ring and with the knees more up, poor guy it’s having Scoliosis

1 Like