Polish F-16 for Germany, instead of F-4F ICE

you should learn to research for information instead of saying the stupidest thing ever said by any living creature on this planet, germany was one of the main developers for numerous aircrafts used by a lot of militaries like the tornado and the typhoon and even sweden was planning on getting the help from germany to make the gripen but instead went for a 100% domestic, so you should really stop spreading missinformation.

completely out of theme to what he said, he talked about how he talks about germany shouldnt have fake stuff and he calls him out because other trees like france and japan have vehicles they never had

not 100% domestic. the radar per example is derived of the Blue vixen

3 Likes

if im not wrong that was for later versions wich are not completely domestic anymore but first JAS 39 was fully domestic, correct me if im wrong here

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/-aAku5nXAEI?si=KSh0rQ7VpCYeUejw

1 Like

Bro used chatgpt ☠️

2 Likes

I’d rather just get the F-15GA when they add the modern F-15s as it was designed and sent to Germany for trials

Spoiler

lmao

1 Like

the first radar was jointly developed with marconi PS-05/A - Wikipedia
same goes for other things like the ejection seat,
you could even make an argument about the engine, since its a version of the GE F404
Volvo RM12 - Wikipedia

then it is not 100% domestic but indeed went with the help of other companies

Didn’t Germany Use the Mav-Gs? Also their F-4s could carry the GBU-10/11s

Maybe, I made the report about Ds & Gs - it got acknowledged but so far, Gaijin hasn’t done anything about it.

As for GBU-10/11s, if Germany was going to get them, they’d have already.

Then again, unless they get tripple rails for Mavs, they’d still be worse than many other CAS jets.

since when did germany ever have a meta top rank aircraft?

It’s furina. They just cope about how much Germany suffers, when they are arguably the second best treated nation.

they are not coping; they are literally just calling him out for his hipocresy, Germany is not the second best treated that goes for sweden first being russia, third being china and then Germany, and even so, I don’t know what part of best treated is it about, Germany gets some stuff for an update and people are already making a scandal about it for nothing, like when it got the 2A7V together with russia’s T90M and America’s M1A2SEPV2 brought incorrectly together with the 2A7V being brought incorrectly when its the best leopard germany will get for now

So you want an aircraft that would be Typhoon’s BR, or Mig-29G’s BR. And one that is better served in a Polish tech tree.
Tornado IDS ASSTA for me is 4 free kills in ground RB.
Of course F/A-18 with AMRAAMs would be Typhoon’s BR as well, so you’d have to have a Swiss F/A-18 with 9Ms and AIM-7s only which would also be Mig-29G’s BR, and have the same GBU loadout as Tornado IDS.

That’s my perspective playing Germany top BR for ground and air.

Because they went on holiday there in 1939

1 Like

There is no hornet variant that comes even remotely close to a typhoon.

C/D maybe with the stupid number of AMRAAMs they can carry

10 AMRAAMs + 2 9Ms/6 AMRAAM 6 AIM-9M loadout on a conventional BVR-dogfight airframe I’d consider equivalent to Tranch 1 Typhoon’s 8 or 10 total missile loadout.