Polish F-16 for Germany, instead of F-4F ICE

All the other nations that have been sub-par the last few updates are being fueled by the German Main tears here.

Polish Sherman VC and Polish ORP Garland in UK tt, so UK should have Polish F-16 also? What about US? They have a hidden Lanovski’s P-47M-1-RE which is Polish also. Should US also get a Polish F-16?

4 Likes

-1 Polish F-16 has no business being in a German tech tree. The sheer desperation in this post is noticeable.
If you absolutely need to have something from a other country then take Greece.

7 Likes

FINE. We’ll take the Turkish F16… Hehe Mr Bean GIF - Hehe Mr Bean Tongue Out GIFs

or spain, we can get the spanish F/A 18, it has CAS ability which the swiss one lacks

1 Like

Btw, you are saying that germany should get greece RAFALES , france aint gonna be happy

1 Like

Those will be going to the US TT because the US has 1 Greek aircraft in its TT and therefore is a sub-nation

3 Likes

Yee

Germany is self sufficient major nation as Russia and US, no need in vehicles from other nations.

2 Likes

So same as france and UK and they still got multiple sub nations. Thoser 2 have just as many vehicles and developments as germany.
Whats your argument for them?

Seriously, when you hate on a nation just for the sake of hating better just stay quiet

3 Likes

Mfs be hating just to hate

1 Like

France already has one of the best ingame air forces. Espcially the CAS potential is very good. They didn’t need the dutch stuff, but got it anyways.

5 Likes

Why not take the Danish F-16?

1 Like

you mean denmark thats part of the swedish tree most likely?

1 Like

It still has 0 vehicles in Sweden 🤷

i take it you missed the introduction of the CV9035DK?

2 Likes

It would appear so

Still doesn’t take away the Danish availability to Germany until confirmed to be part of Sweden by someone who has a voice on the matter

i mean they said skandinavian vehicles would go to sweden

You just want to avoid switzerland to germany dont you?

1 Like

That’s one part of it, but considering that the topic is about Polish F-16 you can assume my stance on that too

I mean they can add Danish vehicles to other tech trees as well just like they did with Romania and Canada