Poland as a separate nation?

Big yes, especially if combined with Czechoslovakia

6 Likes

and ukraine

1 Like

Or any WARSAW pact countries

1 Like

I would rather see a dedicated polish line in another nation’s TT.

If Poland gets to be a part of an Eastern Europe TT it’s fine. On its own it doesn’t have enough unique vehicles.

1 Like

Actually it does.

I’m also working on the ground tree with a few others at the moment. Here’s tier 1 so far:

Spoiler

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

We’re barely starting here. Poland is a highly misunderstood nation. They have a plethora of wheeled vehicles, MBTs, IFVs, AAAs, other light vehicles and their own unique modifications of Soviet tanks (which only make up a small portion of the tree).

2 Likes

Not enaugh even for ground TT, not to mention air.
Another copy paste TT with few unique vehicles.
Subtree at best, but perosnally I hate sub TT, they make nations less uniqe and game less fun, at this pointy GRB could be the same as ARB every match is mixed nations on both sides, and instead playing to your vehicles strenghts you have to simply be better pilot since you fight same plane

Unless you can fill an entire air tree, ground tree and have helicopter and naval forces I don’t know why any tree is being suggested.

Having a handful of vehicles isn’t really worth adding an entire tree for with 90% copy paste.

Well I mean, there are TT’s in game that have only ground and air. Or even had just one. But the rest of what you said is true

Poland is one of only very few countries who still hasn’t been added on large scale that has unique aircraft throughout all ranks with the only exception being the most modern aircraft.

It also has unique vehicles throughout all of the ranks in regards to the ground forces with the exception of rank III.

For helicopters they are one of few countries not independently in game who has a unique one available:: the W-3.

The only “issue” is naval, but I’d like to refer you to China and Israel for that.

Poland more than qualifies to be added independently and I can’t think of any reason why this wouldn’t be the case other than ignorance towards their produce.

1 Like

Unique vehicle isn’t enough to justify a whole tree, are there hundreds of unique vehicles?

Germany probably has 50-60 rank 1 vehicles to choose from in ground and air.

Sub trees are good when done well. South Africa brings only unique vehicles into war thunder (except the Eland but wtv) and they’re all fun to play since Britain otherwise lacks light vehicles.

Then how about well fleshed out lineups with unique vehicles in almost all of them, at many BRs even being fully unique?

The comparison to Germany is also of no relevance.
We’re talking about Polane here.
Yes, Germany is more capable in all regards, but that does not take away from Polish potential.
Should Italy never have been added just cause Germany is ‘better’? Obviously not.

It’s not about being better, it’s about adding some value to the game and not just more of the same.
New additions are already increasingly more and more lazy both because of the real world situation with modern vehicles and just the easy route taken by snail.

Casually ignoring my comment. If you want to be ignorant, it does not change the fact of the matter that Poland has a lot to offer. It’s the most misunderstood potential in-game nation for WT.

They have numerous ground units to offer. Other than the early vehicles I’ve posted, I also randomly made several higher ranking ones because they’re exciting there.

Spoiler

imageimage
imageimage
imageimageimage

1 Like

I did not ingored your comment.
I saw those vehicles and what I can see that these are simply post soviet stuff, well half of them.
Either put it in german tt as sub tree or use them as event vehicles, there is no point adding another TT that would be just a soviet stuff with couple of uniqe vehicles.
Well if there is a reason to make it as seperate TT, there is one make it so Gajin can sell another copy paste Leo 2A4 premium so you can grind another TT

Not quite sure how different vehicles equate to more of the same, but alright

Tell me how a Soviet basis that has been modified by Polish engineers with Polish and other technologies according to Polish standards for Poland is “just Soviet stuff”

1 Like

It is upgraded BMP and T72 so…

Because they won’t be different vehicles, they will be German, American, British and Russian vehicles.