Please Give Us Back the Original Panther II, Flakpanzer 341 "Coelian," and Tiger II 10.5cm KwK

I don’t disagree per say with the mockup (though it is undoubtedly unnecessary), but that isn’t what’s being asked here.
The request is to return a completely fictional vehicle by using another one as the base for an argument.

Also you need not correct my spelling, I know what I said

It should have a bulge on the front plate just rearward of the mantlet, which should be more square, akin to the J-Tiger/J-Panther. It has to be there to have enough turret volume, not just to be able to recoil properly, but generally fit in the turret.

Here is a model, which has a modeled interior I believe, would also reprove the fact the turret mantlet is the only thing incorrect, and inhibiting the guns travel.

That could be a foldered subvariant like the American T32 and T32E1 combo.

No…

If it’s going to be re-added, it’s going to be re-implemented properly, the first time, (Unlike it was originally), or not as at all.

1 Like

We have a good Panther II already that some can enjoy like any other vehicle anyways. Now changing the some to everyone sounds like a more economical solution that allows for more future content like the Tank you suggest.

One that wouldn’t even be able to function properly? That’s good?

If it was implemented properly the first time, it would make sense to keep it, but it wasn’t, and isn’t.

2 Likes

So you are throwing a fit over not getting a vehicle because you didn’t play back then?

It is three tanks. Out of hundreds of not over a thousand. I’d maybe consider the Koelian, but the other two, no.

First of all, it’s a Majority, not a Minority. Should the Twitch Drop Chi-Ha Kai be returned because only a few people knew about it?

And principles that still are around, and Gaijin reenforces? That aren’t really that old? Ok. Good luck then.

1 Like

I thought it was just one not both lmao, clearly I’m stupid. Thanks for the correction.

We have Christmas gnomes on tanks and T95 with neutral steering, so what? It is only game.

Yeah, only a game, that’s supposed to be the most realistic on the market, that is gaijins selling point of WT. You can turn non-historical skins and objects off…

Also, I’m 97% sure the T-95 was able to neutral steer…

Give us Coelian back the way it was. Fix the Panther II. If gaijin really must, give us the Tiger II mit 10.5cm, but implement it properly; just like the Panther II should have been.

1 Like

How comes we have such stuff made by them in the first place then

TS_137_small_clear_4098a19245eec550a6cc16bb8990a231_519x293_8584796b71902af9f9ad9fddd04569d9

Your using gag-joke YouTube thumbnails…

1 Like

By Gaijin themselves

This is peak German Main right here officer

1 Like

No way you’re using YT thumbsnails for an argument.

Either way, what I find curious is why you complain for three German vehicles that arguably shouldn’t be in the game to begin with, but don’t complain about any other removed vehicles from other countries.

Yes, as a gag-joke tundershow thumbnail….

1 Like

Not historically accurate, although it is by Gaijin standards not acceptable

As a joke for YT thumbnails lmao. If you watch the videos none of them actually showcase ahistorical vehicles; all showcase neat moments that were captured in real games through real people. The thumbnail is merely meant to be premium M1A1

1 Like

They also ARENT A REAL DAMN VEHICLE IN GAME can you not understand a gag-joke to catch the eyes of some kid?

It’s like those clickbait thumbnails for “10 biggest X of all time” videos.

2 Likes

I am German.