Please fix the nuclear thunder AAs

OK, I can see you’re hard-headed. Carry on playing like this there’s nothing I can do about it.

GJ tossed the mode there , 2 weeks now ( or something like that) and ofc won’t ever do a fix on it ever again…

I am getting sniped at 5km by ZSUs sometimes. 3km is the guaranteed death range for me.

evidently they will https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Orf07NAaK8

IMO nuclear thunder will only truly be fun after ECM is added

Yeah… ok… and it will change nothing in reality.
The mode has fundamental flaws. From the nuke stutter, to things appearing and disappearing (even players) , invisible missiles, SPAAs don’t use Radar for 3km + shots (which makes them counter able with ARM) , SAMs don’t use radar …don’t give a damn about LOS , MtM is laughable…especially from things like HAWK that didn’t even have the capability…
What you send in the video fixes nothing from the flaws that they should have already fix from the “events” phase and it’s more of bad mechanics/bug fixes issue…
I don’t care about the column combo as soon as those things exist, it changes nothing…

Edit : And certainly doesn’t fix the wooden servers that every second game they give you repair bills so they’ll make sure the game is fun for you. This company is the worst garbage in the gaming industry…
Literally every game today we pass the time in chat saying how we can’t play because of lag spikes. Not lag. Lag spikes.
And no, it’s not my internet when another 10 in the same issue and i don’t know how many in the other team , because they may not speak in ALL chat.
Then other people come in forums crying about “why others leave mid game” . I will leave EVERY damn game i have that issue no questions asked and i don’t give 2 damn craps about the other that will join will do…

This also reduces the range in which you will detect an ARH by 40-50%. So massively reduces the warning you have to defend.

In ARB I’d stay at 100% in NE, 80% is probably as low as I would go

On what evidence?

This is just factually untrue. I regularly break LOS to avoid SAMs.

Gunjob.

I didnt realise it was so linear until Gunjob told me it was.

Spoiler

I do it too, however sometimes bugs and cuts through the hill… anyway…

100% have had SPAA track through a hill before.

Was a while ago now in SB, but I was on the otherside of the hill to a convoy, and there was a break in the hill line between me and the convoy. the moment I came into the open, I was killed by the SPAAG, the only thing that made sense was that it was already firing at me and the rounds were just hitting the hill.

I have no doubt at all that the SPAAGs and SAMs in NE will probably do the same as I dont think theyve updated the code much for it. so if given half a chance, they probably dont care about terrain. I also dont think trees do anything either.

I already get 13-14km warnings using 57% idk

The standard point where most ARH missiles switch on their radars is 20km. (Aim-54s are shorter at 18.5km and F-90 is only 16km) Going by the datamine sheet

57% of 20 is 11.4.

So you might think its 13 ish km, but its probably just 11.4km with a margin of error with no clear reference for range on the RWR.

At 100%, youd get another 8-9km of warning for most ARH missiles

That is odd. My sensetivity is always at 15% and I get missile warnings for ARH’s way before I see their markers (which is at 8 point something km usually), so that would be somewhere in 10-15km range for sure.

You can’t go below 50% iirc

We can make test fast , you have time ( 5min , create custom send 2 missiles left to see replay)?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I did the test at 55%, detected the missile at 16 km, and sometimes at a greater distance

I’ve definitely been shot down a couple of times I shouldn’t, honestly the front line 2s6 isn’t nearly as annoying as randomly eating a s300 or the buk just shooting down all my anti radiation missiles (yes I know what I’m doing)