Planned Battle Rating changes for the month of October

The Tiger II (H) will probably move to 7.0 but the M26 can easily play at the same BR as the Tiger II (H).
Remember the T-44 is 6.7 as well and the M26 has a very potent APCR round that can easily knock out a Tiger II.

the tiger 2h shouldnt move up as it belongs to fight ww2 vehicles not cold war ones, it sits fine at 6.7, same goes for the lovely panther 2 and 10.5 tigor :) now if one complains about these being to difficult to fight, then its shrimply a skill issue on your part

8 Likes

I agree, I just tried to be very modest…

This is impossible given that the reason the T-10M has BR-472, APDS and HEAT-FS is specifically because it has a new cannon that is way more powerful than the D-25.

So you’ve basically asking for the T-10A to… turn into a T-10M…

2 Likes

Because Gaijin
But the gap wasn’t wide enough in all cases: AMX-13, Pbv 301, M41, Jpz 4-5 and others are no match for World War II tanks, good or bad.

1 Like

but the point is to seperate ww2 vehicles from cold war if tiger goes 7.0 it sees more cold war vehicles which gaijin previously said they trying to seperate so we dont eat heat or rockets 24/7 the tiger2h m26,t44 all play perfectly at 6.7 and now with addition to is2 moving to 6.7 russia might be comp at 6.7 again

1 Like

Zuni are very heavy and the F-100D has the 2nd worst flight model (worst being the F-100F by a tiny bit).
Carrying Zunis will make you a flying brick

1 Like

If Panthers and Tigers are moving up, so will the M26. The M26 is way more effective.

3 Likes

The secret tid bit is that Gaijin could just not move that stuff because I find those BRs to be honestly fine.

4 Likes

the tigers aint moving up, panther A-G goes 6.0 and tiger E 6.0 from 5.7 the king tiger 2p is the only one moving to 6.7 from 6.3 which is good

No, not really. T-10M has 14.5 machineguns, a more powerful engine, two plane stabilizer and those extra ammunition options. I was just asking for the T-10A to get a better round because 205mm of penetration at 7.7 really doesn’t work (BR-471D has 230 but has horrible angle penetration)

1 Like

The M26 is not equal to the Tiger II H. As long as Gaijin continues to nerf the 90mm, it should stay down in BR, or a comparable nerf should be applied to all comparable vehicles

14 Likes

I agree with the point on VBCI-2 getting pushed into a less populated BR, but 9.7 is becoming less of a no mans land with it up there. If they end up adding a new 9.7 the next update or in december, 9.7 could become a viable lineup for france. Mephisto and Santal can definitely still perform well at 9.7, too.

Pushing vehicles onto seperated BRs is a weird thing, populating a BR that already has tanks isn’t always a bad thing.

The VBCI-2 excells over 9.3 IFVs with an empty turret and better speed, letting it reach flanks faster. flatter profile isn’t always superior depending on the cover you can get behind (esp with an empty turret peaking over the cover). the VBCI-2 being a bus with lots of empty space also means it’s more survivable than the CV9030 or Begleit. Plus, like you said, LWS (HUGE benefit vs helis, considerable one against tanks) and better thermals. I think it fits well between the 9.3 and 10.0 IFVs, being better than the former and worse than the latter.

3 Likes

Yeah but the M-62 cannon only showed up with the T-10M. You can’t have a T-10A with the power of the M-62, as that simply does not exist.

It’s either T-10A, or T-10M.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fair enough. The T-54-122 seems to have a similar cannon but also has 3BM-7 and 3BM-10

At least you won’t die from an undodgeable missile.

To begin with, it is still a supersonic aircraft, and considering that 8.3-10.3 BR is now compressed to ridiculous levels, the F-100D should not have the same BR as pre 1953 jets, and your idea of further compressing the 9.0 BR and below, with the balancing-unfriendly Gaijin It is such a dangerous idea that it is twinned.

3 Likes

What i think:
→ MIG-21SPS-K → should stay 10.0
→ Su-25BM → should stay 11.3
→ i would put all MiG-21F13 and PFM at 9.7 instead of current 9.3 → i played them lately they’re too good for their BR.

→ i would also decompress BR over 7.3

the current matchmaker is either putting you at +1.0 or -1.0 depedning on your BR, because of the hard cap that is 12.3 aspirating every aircrafts down to 11.3, then 11.0 doingthe same with 10.0 aircrafts, ecaetera.

The BR should also be reworked alongside the High differences of technologies allowed within BR range.

4 Likes

Changes for Air RB:

J2M2 from 4.3 to 4.7 after getting “up-ranked” from rank II to III seems reasonable, but what is with the equally up-ranked XP-55? Or the Yak-3?

After real shatter 2.0 the damage increase of 20mm made the life for the last 2 mentioned planes at 4.3 (all Air RB) much easier, even with limited ammo count i see Yak-3s every second match with 3-4 kills with one ammo load - and the XP-55 with 4 ((!!!) 20mm in the nose shall stay at 4.3 too?

Think about putting Yak-3 and XP-55 to 4.7 too…,

And - downtiering the F4U-4b to 5.7 was ok due to the 20mm underperforming - but now they need to go up again.

And the F4U-4 (same plane with 0.50 cals) is outperforming its 4.7 opponents severely - so it needs its 5.0 back…

As i am tired to write about Wyverns - just think about the fastest 4.0 plane at sea level with 1.200 rounds 20mm and look at the top 10% of their players (and their statistics) and you might see why 4.0 for Air RB is far too low…

6 Likes

Why

7 Likes

I was considering the F-100D to be somewhat equal to planes like the Lim-5P, F-86F-2. Mig-17, etc. It might have the speed advantage but it is at a big disadvantage in a dogfight.