Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

for air sim battles:
Su-11 (the premium, 1946 one) should go to 8.0.
It’s better than all non-premium planes on that BR in all key aspects: climb, speed, acceleration and at least equal (often better) in others.

Much worse sibling (su-9) shares the same BR

Su-11’s perforamance is comparable to many 7.7-8.0 planes in tech trees

4 Likes

Would be fine if they gave it those and moved it to 10.7 in one go

3 Likes

Not really as everything that was 1br below and above it, went up by 0.3br aswell so its still in the same place

1 Like

if nato tanks are getting reload buffs why the hell is loader fatigue not a thing yet

3 Likes

Air RB, Wyvern S4, 4.3 > 4.7

I love this plane. It is my most played aircraft in WT. BUT, it is too easily abused as an air superiority fighter at its current BR despite being a strike aircraft. The speed and climb rate are far beyond the fighters and interceptors at 4.3.

While there is no rule in WT against playing strike aircraft as fighters, when you consider the historical context of a jet-age turboprop fighting mid-WW2 planes and getting used in a role that it wasn’t intended, it doesn’t seem very fair.

Yes, it would be harder to kill a base if it were raised in BR, but the Wyvern still has a ton of 20 mm ammo to kill ground targets and defend itself. This would also encourage more cooperation between Wyvern players who would have to team up to kill a base rather than compete for limited resources.

15 Likes

As Smin said above, the most effective way to make our opnions here heard is to upvote posts of similar opinion. I would encourage you to search “F8U” and upvote the previous 2 that already have a few (if you haven’t) just to give them more support; as imo this is one of the most important changes that could be made this update.

4 Likes

Vehicle: Sea-Vixen F.A.W Mk.2
Gamemode: Air RB
BR Change: 9.0 ----> 8.7
Reason: It has no guns and extremely easy to defeat rear-aspect only IR Missiles. Anything with flares renders it unplayable (not that you need flares to defeat the Red Tops, turning slightly is enough). Increasing its BR increases the number of aircraft with flares it can encounter and therefore it is rendered unplayable.

Alternative solution: Give Red Tops their missing All-aspect lock ability and add the Sea-Vixen’s Missing Napalm (2 year old bug report for those)

13 Likes

8.7 is way too high.

7.7 would be fine.

Ground RB, M26. 6.7 > 6.3

I propose a revert to the M26’s former BR of 6.3

1. It is directly outclassed by other US vehicles at 6.7, such as T26E5 and T26E1-1. These are more heavily armored and/or better armed variants of the M26. They are obviously different and shouldn’t share a BR.

2. It is comparable with tanks such as Panther A and Tiger 1E, which sit at a BR of 6.0, a whopping two BR steps lower. The tanks are roughly comparable in Armor and firepower, but I will concede the M26 is slightly better than either. That’s why I advocate for 6.3 BR, a difference of 0.3 from these vehicles.

52 Likes

Then we don’t need MiG-21 bis to go down,…

Be serious for a second ^^

I don’t think the VBC (PT2) needs to be raised by br I think it should be at 9.0

2 Likes

Specifically F8U-2 needs to go up.

10 Likes

Air RB F-104S.ASA 12.0->11.7 With f104 family flight model nerf it takes already bad fighter even worse, it may be even possible to lower even further to 11.3 BR given it has been up 2 br from 11.3 to 12.0 in last BR change.

13 Likes

Arcade/Naval PBM-5A - 3.7 >3.3

An improvement on the dash 1 & 3 thanks to its turrets, but it’s still far too slow to be effective.

1 Like

(FRB) Freccia P-493 4.7>4.3 Rationale: On cooldown, it gets to br 5.0 and higher, where all the allied and enemy teams are on destroyers and the most you manage to do is to capture the point, then destroyers swim up and one-shot you.

3 Likes

Game mode: GRB
Proposal: M774 for the XM-1s
Reasoning: Similar reasoning as above. The M774 would not change much but it would at least make side aspect shots more reliable.

1 Like

Only if have very bad aim or shoot from a weird angle

F-104G (China) ARB 10.7 → 10.3
It have less missiles than F-104J which sits at 10.3

28 Likes

Please give the Me 262 Unicorn its accuracy back! Its not right that a Russian Yak can hit pinpoint accuracy and a ton of damage, when i can barely hit close to what im aiming for with a long barrel German 50mm!

12 Likes

RB, Lepord2A5. 11.7>11.3. Reasoning: The Leopard 2A5’s armor and auxiliary equipment are completely inadequate for top-tier combat intensity

5 Likes