Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

You might wanna correct yak-141 in your comment btw.

F-104G (Italy) ARB 11.0 → 10.3
It have even less missiles than chinese and japanese counterparts, but have flares instead

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Are the ARB changes also being applied to simulator mode? Don’t see any changes there. For example, the F16ADF should be moved down to 12.7 in sim due to the lack of IRCCM and 2 radar missiles less (compared to the F15A).

RB, Lepord2/PSO. 11.7>11.3. Reasoning: The Leopard 2A5’s armor and auxiliary equipment are completely inadequate for top-tier combat intensity

2 Likes

Vehicle: T-80U(USSR)
Gamemode: Ground RB
BR Change: 11.3 ----> 11.3(no change)
Reason: with more DM53 added to the game, T-80U’s armor is less reliable. And It’s mobility is still slightly worse than its opponents. It’s elevating and traversing mechanism is significantly worse than its opponents.
I wouldn’t say T-80UE1 should be 11.3, now that it is indeed better than T-80U. I’m wondering if Swedish T-80U should remain 11.0.

10 Likes

Air Realistic Battles, F-14B: 12.7=12.7 (Without changes)

They should leave it as is. With the new BR, it won’t even be able to reach the altitude needed to launch Phoenix missiles, especially since it’s easier to evade them.

According to the rules, only one vehicle per BR, but it’s worth noting that the F-14A (IRAF) is better armed than the B version, except for the AIM-9L.

If they do change the BR of the F-14B, they should at least add AIM-9M. It’s ridiculous how the for exemple Su-27 with at least 4 R-73s will tear it apart.

3 Likes

DM53 is worse than CL3143 imo, sure you get a bit more pen but the spalling is noticably worse

Leopard 2a6 is fine

Challenger 2: CR2, CR2(DL2F), CR2TES, CR2BN, CR2E: Main gun ROF buffed to 15/m first order(4 seconds)
Currently the CR2s stands no chance against contemporary 11.7/12.0s with their inferior penetration, protection and mobility.
A major buff to their firepower, restoring their edge of being able to disperse shots rapidly should be considered.

8 Likes

100% agree, UE-1 has better aiming characteristics and good thermals. Should be slightly higher BR

5 Likes

Please: Kfir Canard 11.3 > 11.0

Reasons:
It doesnt have a J-Band RWR, which makes it really hard to play at 11.7+ where you face a lot of MiG-23´s which are basically able to shoot you from big distances without you being able to notice incoming missiles.

It is basically a faster Nesher with flares, I dont see what reasons a 1.3 BR difference.

17 Likes

9.3 would be a good start. SRAAM are still very powerful when used correctly. But 9.7 is waaaay too high.

2 Likes

The merkava Mk4M should stay at 11.7 because the only thing that makes it different is just an APS. The MK.4 are all struggeling at their br but this one even more. It is gigantic slow and has ok firepower

Merkava Mk.4M 11.7>11.7

3 Likes

Vehicle: Harrier Gr7
Gamemode: Air Realistic & Air Sim
BR Change: 12.3 ----> 12.0
Reason: The Harrier Gr7 has no radar and sub-sonic flight performance. It is well equipped with a defensive loadout but has limited ability to survive against a smart and determined attacker. Its BR also renders it extremely hard to use it within its main role of A2G attack. Additionally, there is no 12.3 Bracket. So the Harrier Gr7 is always at a minimum fighting 12.7s and therefore has a Psuedo BR of 12.7 not 12.3. Lowering it to 12.0 would massively increases its playability.

In ARB, its now going to be directly facing aircraft like the F-16 on the regular with their BR reduction.

Alternative Solution: Give the Harrier Gr7 its native MAWS and not the C&P from the F-111A. Add the missing 2x Aim-9Ms and 2x AGM-65s . Fix the exhaust being sooty to reduce visiblity. Fix the IR signature being so hot its nearly impossible to flare anything.

7 Likes

F-1: Air RB, 10.3 → 10.0.

Pretty mediocre aircraft at 10.3. Its only upgrade over T-2 is a pair of AIM-9Js, and i believe a small weight decrease. I had a good time in it, but it is NOT easy to fly for most players.

12 Likes

ARB, Saab J35XS. 11.3>10.7. Plays against radar missiles. It is not able to carry them or detect launch by itself (RWR). Its flight model does not allow it to participate in turn battles, because after a couple of turns it will start to fall. When levelled off, it becomes easy prey for MiG-21Bis missiles, which have same battle rate as J35XS but only 6 all-course missiles and RWR.

27 Likes

Ground RB, Stormer HVM, 10.3 > 10.0

While it is an alright vehicle, it is overshadowed by other 10.3 spaa at the same BR, Roland 3s are missiles used by multiple 10.3 spaas, and some even lower, and it has greater range, and has a proximinty fuze. Stormer HVM would be good at 10.0

(I know only one suggestion per comment, but with this change, it could also move the Stormer AD which is currently at 10.0, to 9.7, due to it having HALF the stinger missiles than the same BR LAV AD in the US tech tree, while also being slower)

8 Likes

I don’t see many changes to naval which is unfortunate as it badly needs to be decompressed. So I beg thy to decompress it just at least a little.

3 Likes

Naval AB/RB SKR-7 family 4.3 to 4.7 Its rockets and autoloading round is no match for tier II ship in 4.3 BR

10 Likes