Planned Battle Rating changes for January 2024

Yeah but an sidewinder seeker isn’t an eye

Please take in notes the challenger 1 Mk3 DS premium is severly lacking penetration so add the L26 and make it 10.3 same as the Mk3 in the tech tree just this change will severly make the challenger DS competent in the UPTIERS to 11.3 that sees regularly.

No BR Changes to the 2S38?

1 Like

I think the AGS already had the M774 before the BR change. It must be a mistake.

bruh the python 4 is more capable than the R-73 in terms of pull See here

1 Like

Yes but they want to give it the M833, which is below 400mm pen also, It needs to get the M900, or an even better round to be able to kill Leo 2A7V’s and 122B+

1 Like

No. It is a subsonic plane with 2 ok missiles. It only ever gets uptiered, and even in downtiers stuff like F-104s and Mig-19s can counter it.

You’re asking for it to be the same BR as the A-10A which has 2 9Ls, tons of flares, and is better.

Tbh, in regards to my suggestion, i was debating if my suggestion should have been a BR increase, reduction in HP or both.

But as you mention, i agree with you, that i think it will not have the performance to perform well in a 8.7 match.

However it is too dominant with its mobility when it is in a downtier.

Granted it doesn’t need to be a massive reduction, but as it currently stand, the combination of its power-to-weight ratio of 16.9 hp/t combined with is armor is extremely powerful.

Leave the T20 in 6.0 and move the M26 to 6.3, is more rational change.

Agree with the T95 this tank shoud be 7.3 since years ago but dont forget his P2W version in 6.3, now move T28 to 6.7 at the least.

AMX M4. Cmon is perfectly fine in 6.7, i dont know how this tank is going to be usefful vs 8.0 , is not enough wiht destroy the entire France tech tree since 7.3 ???

Proposed changes ONLY FOR RB.

Japanse Tiger premiun aka Heavy Tank No. 6 _ move from 6.0 to 5.7 . His model is more closer to H1 than E, suffer from nasty and useless “S-minen” launches can block his gun in critical situations with terrible consequences or just move the stupid “S-minen” .

SPz LG3 12-3_ move from 6.7 to 6.3. This tank is extremly bad, long reload, poor post pen and mediocre movility is ridiculous he stay in 6.7 when you have by far better options in low BRs. For example M41 with HEAT, faster reload and movility is 6.3 or the Jagdpanzer 90 in 6.3 too. In another trees you cand find faster and more powerfull HEAT slingers in 6.0 , so is senseless 6.7 for this crap tank.

ARL 44_ move from 5.3 to 5.0: Big turret with poor armor and bad movility plus reload speed.

Vidar_ move from 8.0 to 8.7. Really dont need any explanation.

5 Likes

A6M5 Ko to 5.3? What? Why? It’s one of the slowest planes in 5.0, and only works because people will keep trying to dogfight it. 5.3 just doesn’t make any sense.

5 Likes

AMX-M4 getting moved to 7.0…
Rip 6.7 France, that lineup just got completely nuked.

3 Likes

gaijin put char25 in 11.7 soon! the tank was 6.7 and now it’s going to 8.0? why?? France is the most neglected and still nerfed nation in the game! 2s38 there being highly hated and everyone complains about her but you don’t make a move to increase his br and at the same time tanks like chat25 increase his br with each update! Put all the French vehicles in the top tier, exclude the nation from the game, if you want to destroy it, destroy it all at once

8 Likes

StATisTikS

3 Likes

GRB needs 12.0 at the bare minimum, and that would only be to resolve compression inside the current 11.7 BR space. It is insane that the Leopard 2A7v and Challenger 3 TD are the same BR. 12.3 or 12.7 for GRB would do wonders for compression throughout multiple problem areas in the matchmaker.

2 Likes

Probably a good idea :)

1 Like

F-15 remains at 12.3?

My guess is because us players suck ass

Some BR change proposals:

Germany:
Pz 38t Ausf.F 2.3->2.0
This vehicle gets 1.0br increase because it has 50mm hull and turret armor. Meanwhile it has same weak CZ 3.7cm gun. Meanwhile Pz IV F1 sits at 2.0 has similar armor and much better gun access to 75mm APHE and 100mm penetrating HEAT round. Also it sits at same Br as Pz 38 Na that is superior tank in mobility.

Pz III Ausf.J 2.3->2.0
Slightly better then previous Pz 38t, but also also has bigger profile, lack of turret traverse speed and 30mm turret face. Moving Pz III Ausf.J to 2.0 would allow Germany to create 2.0 lineup with two tank+Spaa

Panzer IV Ausf. F2 and Ausf.G 3.3->3.7
These two tanks have no right to sit at 3.3br. Both of these tank have decent mobility and are both armed with long barrel 75mm that is best gun at this BR along with M7 3inch from M10 Wolverine.
F2 and G make playing Stug IIIF totally pointless that sit at same BR as these two, but lack turret. Also other tanks that have as powerful guns are all open top TDs.

Panzer IV Ausf.H 3.7->4.0
Same reason as before. This is superior tank compare to previous PzIVs that should be moved to 3.7.
It also sits at same BR as Panzer IV Ausf.J that doesn’t have electric turret traverse. Moving Ausf.H would also allow it to be played with Stug Ausf.G and Flak 88

USA:
M4A3 105 3.0->3.3
Facing this tank with tank on its BR and below it is a nightmare. It is basically a heavy tank when facing 90% of tanks and has access to high pen HEAT and 50cal. Also this version being M4A3 makes it way more mobile most of the tanks around its BR. Moving this would allow 2.0-2.3 tank some breathing room and not face tank that they have no chance of killing from front and even flanking is sometimes not an option with M4A3 mobility.

P-36G 2.7->2.0
This 2.7br must be on left from WT history, because this plane sit as same BR as P-40E/F, next patch A-36,F4U Corsair and many other planes that have superior speed, maneuverability and firepower.
P-36G has worse flight performance then original P-36A at 1.3 and only thing better is more guns. This plane is totally outclassed by everything at its BR and even below. In US tree there are superior planes at lower BR like F2A Buffalo and F4F wildcat, even P-400 sit at 2.0 having same weapons+20mm.

T20 6.0->6.0
Please don’t move this thing up anymore. I don’t get how this thing is worthy 6.3 even 6.0 when it lacks APCR that 5.7 Sherman has.

I think its obvious enough that these BR changes arent too welcome, main issues I see for ground are the american T20 and T95 going up and french 7.7s going up to 8.0 is ridiculous.

2 Likes

F16C at 12,7 means that you wont see 11,3 in ground right?

The T25 is already 6.3, do you mean the M26?

It still has the improved cupola, track armor on the LFP, improved mantlet and improved engine. I’d argue it’s closer to a Tiger E than H1.

2 Likes