Planned Battle Rating changes for January 2024

Great job litteraly shitting on the french tree Gaijin!

1 Like

early . . the first one, with the 20mm’s . … the rest aren’t very good . . . I mean they have their moments sure, but the fm’s aren’t very good for them and a lot of other US fighters . . . I don’t know why, not that smart . . . lol
The P-39’s & P-63’s are better to use than the P-51’s . . I think it should be the other way around . . . and again, this is AB fm’s, so . . . .

How is an AGS supposed to kill Leo 2A7Vs with a round that has less than 400mm pen? I think u mixed it up and wanted to put the M900 in?

6 Likes

Germans must have ability to win by just smashing keyboard with head, this is the only cause.

3 Likes

Air battles could be decompressed even more, but still absolutely amazing to introduce 12.7!

76 mm M93 APCR as it is currently implemented is fairly irrelevant.

2 Likes

Red is an “agressive” color, blue is not.

Try again

EDIT: unless you’re able to see IR signature yourself??

レーダー無しで11.0とか頭gaijiか?

It still doesn’t work eyes don’t work like a ir seeker

LEAVE FRANCE ALONE

At least give AGS M900

9 Likes

Then tell me why people uses Orange or Yellow for security in real life?

Because it is part of aggressives colors, in which it bring your attention up.

I’ve been using the British one, only because it can reliably pen most of the vehicles in the 8.0 range. It’s probably why it popped up on the old Gaijin radar for uptier. A vehicle that can be easily destroyed by MG fire.

2 Likes

the s4 is a event plane so tons of new players buy it a ruin the stats

Please increase Ground max BR for the love of god

2 Likes

Agreed on all accounts. Let’s get 12.7 packed with vehicles and hopefully feel some decompression around the 11.3 area.

1 Like

The Somua and AMX and Char going to 8.0 is a bit extreme, who is complaining about these enough to warrant solid shot/aphe slingers that already have to face HEAT and laser rangefinder cannons to go further up in BR? At 9.0 they would have to face the likes of the Leopard A1A1 which is basically a modern MBT or even the absolutely bonkers Object 279 which has armor so good that there’s basically no angle that it could get penned.

10 Likes

gaijin literally just said yeah everything goes up except the f15

excuse me

No ground top br change well id like to settle for that sweet reload buff the abrams got for my ariete as uh well for some reason they decided to put very heavy air into the hull and extra composite screens

Or a BR reduction

1 Like

I hope not, as at 7.3 and with a normal full BR uptier in matches for me at least, it’s horsepower is the only thing that makes it able to compete.

1 Like

Let’s talk about SQB from top 100 squadrons observation.
2S38 - 10.0: this machine is almost on every battle SQB on 12.3, but still not uptiered…
AGS - 10.0 to 11.0: none of AGS on SQB 12.3, none. Trully even on 11.0 SQB people doesn’t use it…
HSTV-L - 11.3: none of them is taking on SQB 12.3…

Yes, SQB battles can be determinant of what machine can do, if it is good or not, especially I am talking about best squadrons.

6 Likes