Planned Battle Rating changes for January 2024

Well
C o m p r e s s i o n is the problem here.

2 Likes

Looks like BVV_d got bad service in French restaurant.

3 Likes

Most French resturants in Budapest turns out to be 4.5 stars plus however

1 Like

Should we tell him, guys?

yeah i strongly agree, hope they decompress in this change :)

If Mig21SPS-K stays as it is it has no business being 10.0.

• Engine is way weaker than Mig21S, and it has to choose between gun pod or CMs at BR plagued by all-aspects,

• its RWR is only rear aspect and cant tell if you are being tracked, limiting its defense against BVR missiles,

• Since you cant be running gun pod to avoid getting AIM-9L to the face, you are limited to two IR missiles and/or weak short range radar missile

At least give it the double rack for R-60s

of wich are 4x pod Mg 151 with limited ammo amount on a slow plane for dive bombing and ground attack. Yes, the extra Mg 151 arent a “fix it all”

1 Like

France 8.0? Really? French already struggle in 7.7

4 Likes

What the ever loving fuck are those nerfs to the French tanks? In what universe are those vehicles going to be able to face vehicles that are stabilized, have laser rangefinders, darts and thermals in uptiers? You´re out your damn minds.
And why is the AMX-10P going up in BR while the SUB I-II, which is essentially the same thing, stays at 5.3? (this is not a request to nerf the SUB as well, but to leave the AMX-10P alone,)

Gaijin has been progressively reverting their attitude towards the playerbase to pre-review bomb level. Not only are they nerfing mid tier France, but they refuse to fix the Leclerc no matter the amount of bug reports thrown at them.

Gaijin sheer hatred for France is fucking unreal.

15 Likes

Since people are so keen on getting the strela up in br more, why not make it 10.3
and give it the 9M333 missile, which has actual IRCCM and using the newer Strela-10MN (N stands for night “pretty much a thermal optics upgrade”)
pretty fair, right ?
Also, why didn’t the su-22m3 get down in br, or at least give it all-aspect missiles
the plane can only do good in a full downtier (9.7 to 10.7)
while in a normal br bracket, everthing is faster than it, it has trash missiles for that BR (R60 at 10.7 where everyone has flares, bruh), in terms of maneuverability… su-25 and A10 beats you
like there is no reason this plane exists at 10.7 other than for dying to anything that decides to go for it
like when i started playing the event mirage, i just get a magic 2 on the su22 and go do something else
the plane is so bad it can’t do anything about it
if you will say its a good CAS and such and has good weaponry
i never run anything guided on the plane, the optics are so horrendous that using guided weaponry is a joke

ok, nice changes, but one question, why the Falcon, its gonna be the same BR as the Gepard, at least give it the full APDS belt then

1 Like

T95 to 7.3, why?

3 Likes

I see the opposite occurring far more regularly, i.e., good players do really well with certain vehicles, the bad players flock to it and do badly, and drive down its battle rating. Just look at a lot of top-tier premiums or German players in the 5.0-6.3 BR range.

Well, apparantly they are rated even better in Moscow

The bad players are not consistently going to be playing something they do badly with.

F-15 should be 12.7 as well. It’s easily better than the Mirage 4k.

Haha. That’s not totally true. Just look at top tier US.

Marginally stronger, sure, but nowhere near strong enough to compete at BRs where most tanks have APDS or even APFSDS, HEAT FS, dual-plane stabilizers and composite armor and/ or ERA.

They’re essentially saying the AMX-50 TO90 is equivalent in capabilities to tanks with 400mm HEAT rounds and a coax 20mm.

1 Like

US isn’t a minor nation though, how many of those bad players get to top tier Japan or Italy when they can play something else instead, that tends to be a second or third option for people who already played one of the major nations and thus are vastly more experienced.

For BVR fights, yes, for Close-in dogfight? I have my thinking about it. ^^"