Planned Battle Rating changes for January 2024

My mistake, I mistakenly remembered the overload of 9m37m.
However, considering that there are many enthusiastic teammates in the game using T-6-1 to help you find enemy planes, I don’t think the problem with search radar is very big, especially when it can be launched within range and immediately destroy the target, which is better than many SPAAs that require continuous focus on the target to destroy it

And AMX50 with 120mm is still at 7.7 lol

2 Likes

Or model the vehicle and it’s systems correctly.

+Increase penetration to be equivelent to M774
+Buff reload rate from 1.5s to 1s
+Add IRST
+Add HE-VT air defense shell
+Fix the loud engine noise (all gas turbines frankly)

7 Likes

I’m taking the exhaust temperature, of a singular engine. You have decided to multiply that by the number of outlets to come up with a total exhaust temperature. Thats not what determines IR signature, the harrier will have a larger number of cooler outlets which means a colder general signature from a singular aspect. Meanwhile the F-5C has two hot engines from rear aspect. So what do you think.

If I shine a dimmer light from 4 directions will you be able to see it from further than you would be able to see one very powerful light from one direction?

Spoiler

3 Likes

Naturally.

so is the su27 and thats going up

i agree as a israeli user of the air tech tree with a long trajectory with the israeli jets atleast the Barak II should recive the historical Python-4 and get removed the ficticious AIM-7 right now is going to be 12.7 soo… lets add the Python-4 gaijin!!!, and the Baz should be upgraded to Baz Meshupar to be able to carry the Python-4 a missile contemporaneous with the AAM-3 and get moved to 12.7, the Netz should recive the last upgrade from 1994 that makes the jet be able to carry the Python-4 plus the extra countermeasures that are missing right now.

AMX-10P: With a 50° angle, poor accuracy, useless armor and ammo, this is one of the worst anti-aircraft in the game. The 5.0 is already too high for it, so upgrading it to 5.7 would make it even more useless than it already is.

E.B.R. (1954): Its barrel is correct for its BR (well, only if you compare it to the other French ones), but making it compete against IS4s, T32s or M48A2 Cs is too much and it loses the power of its barrel.

25t tank: to be played as a light tank/flanker at this level. For any other fighting style, it’s dead.

E.B.R. (1963): As for the E.B.R. (1954), with the difference that the anti-OCC protection is present (making it useless).

Somua SM: It’s important to humiliate those who bought the tank, so killing it is a continuation of the disgust with the French tree.

AMX-50 (TO90/930): As for the Somua SM, with the option of being useless against any heavy tank it encounters.

It seems that everything is done to disgust us with this nation, but well, I think the mass is said, Gaijin wants to kill the French tree to push us towards other trees (those of the trinity).

5 Likes

you know what happens when you 4 exhausts all at the same temp right the temp stays the same their is no difference at all

Sim battle is not a popular gamemode and is not well balanced due to the lack of popularity of most vehicles in it, the Q5A is a higher br than that and lacks all of those, even a all aspect RWR or radar, and the mig 19 shares identical br. Just because it’s lower doesn’t mean it should be there. Also A7D does not access Aim 9L air to air missiles and especially not four of them, far superior to aim 9P/J and all aspect capable. Thank you, I will append my original suggestion to include an appropriate raise for the A7D as well though.

because it is exactly how it is described for Harrier engine :P

The fact that half of the ground vehicles being moved up are french is sad

Moving up the AA is justifiable but the AMX 13 (FL11) was already sub-par, as well as the char 25T and the AML-90

A weak point of french vehicles is having a hard time penetrating the front of vehicles and now it’s gonna be even worse

well, yeah, but IR signature of the 4 exhaust on mid aircraft, will reheat every external skin of the aircraft making far BIGGER than the 2 rear-end Afterburning (or not) engines, which reheat nothing but the end of the aircraft

I can understand moving up the AGS but AGS should get M900 if its going be at 11.0 not M833.

6 Likes

but it will still be colder though mate

No, that’s false, the outlets are deliberately unsightly because they have to be angled away from the skin in order to not cause the airframe to heat up and deform. Its a colder engine. On the contrary the hotter internal of the J85 should heat up the skin around the engines no? Not just the external portions (afterburner and exhausts).

употреблять тяжёлые наркотики, и балансить танки, сложно совместить

By who?

R3: