Planned Battle Rating changes for January 2024

Devs falling into the trap again of minor nations destroying again.

Take these French changes, but really, in the past with Japan, Britain all of the minors really, its like destroying minors to make new players only pick the main trees. I can only presume the balancing stats model has a major flaw in it with the minors.

Lifting BRs of fairly ordinary tanks to a level of expert players only, then lesser players not playing them, in turn, due to shitty stats with experts only playing, lifting the BRs again, making it to the point that they are so highly BR’s out of normal skill range they become unprofitable for even the extra-expert players.

They then are really a novelty tank played rarely, even then, just by the super expert players, that just keep them at a massively over BR. Joke really.

New players beware, do not play minor nations, definitely don’t by premiums for minor nations as they get over BR’d to make them a useless 50 buck tank.

It is a massive impacts with the full ups at over 90% now…

7 Likes

The reclassification, would that also include ZSU-57-2 & Wiesel 1A4, being reclassified.
It is not that i would have anything against it, because I personally feel that the ZSU-57-2 is too cheap compared to how effective it is against ground targets.

Both of them are already at 6.3.

I forgot them on my own list, but really, it is incredible how they still are only at 8.7.
One of them is impervious to ATGM because it have a APS system at 8.7…
The other is near impervious to all ammunition except APFSDS and some types of APDS, which not a lot of 8.7 tanks and below have…

4 Likes

Yeah… no. T20 at 6.3. Strela only gets 9.7 instead of 10.3. 2S38 no changes after daily complaints. France going 8.0… I can understand AGS but it wasn’t that annoying for a rare vehicle at 10.3

3 Likes

Quick question here.
CN M60A3 TTS has no ERA and only M735 at 9.0 BR.
US M60A3 TTS has ERA and M774 also at 9.0 BR.
Is this a mistake? If it is. Please fix it, thanks.

6 Likes

I would like to dispute the BR change for the AGS from 10.3 to 11.0 for the M833 which is clearly still worse than the M900 on the M1128 and M1128 Wolfpack but those vehicles are at 10.0 still.

The survivability is also worse with the AGS as rounds that hit it spall a lot more than what it does on the M1128’s.

Give it the M900 if going go up in BR and I would say 10.7 would be max for that extra reload speed only.

4 Likes

Top tier ground decompression

Merkava 4B/LIC
Leopard 2PL remove DM43, add Pz.531/2, DM63
M1A1 AIM increase frontal armour by 10-20%
T-80UK add 3BM-60

T-80BVM
Leopard 2A6s
Leopard 2PSO fix composite absorbing shells that would otherwise ricochet
Strv 122A/B
M1A2 increase frontal armour by 10-20%
M1A2 SEP v2 increase frontal armour by 10-20%
Challenger 2E
Merkava 4M
WZ1001(E) LCT
ZTZ-99A
Leclerc SXXI
Type 10
TKX
XM1069
Tor M1
ItO 90Ms

M1A2 SEP v3 add M829A3, increase frontal armour by 10-20%
T-90M add 3BM-59
Leopard 2A7V fix composite absorbing shells that would otherwise ricochet
Strv 122B+
Challenger 3 add turret spall liners
VT-4A1
Leclerc AZUR add OFL 120 F2
Pantsir S1

Any vehicles not mentioned would be unchanged.
Likely to change as I get input and continue research

Chally 3, VT-4 may end up dropping down to 12.0 but I’d recommend moving them to 12.3 at first.

5 Likes

It’s very frustrating how much resistance there is to increasing the max BR by even a single step. 12.7 should have come to ARB on patch day and that’s just to accommodate the new additions. 12.0 for GRB hasn’t been mentioned at all in any official news posts but it is desperately needed. All this resistance towards just one step up, and we need several to truly address the compression issues present across all BR brackets.

3 Likes

Then i’m just blind/tired. My bad.

Yeah agreed. So let’s just move IT-1 to 8.5 kekw. I’d rather have it at 8.7 with shturm and not 8.3, so 7.3 doesn’t need to suffer that cancer again.

F-16As all to 12.3 seeing as J-8F is moving to 12.0.

6 Likes

Not sure if mentioned here already but I wanted to add feedback regarding the Type 81(c). Notably that I think the increase in BR is justified, however, I would like to suggest that along with the BR changes or in the near future it should get it’s ARH missile (aside from having more range and being radar guided) which will also bring LOAL capability. This would be a huge improvement for the vehicle in dealing with top tier helicopters at high BRs.

Understandably, LOAL is not yet featured in the game to my knowledge and might be coming in the future Fox 3 update. Regardless, having the ARH missile will allow the Type 81 to lock a helicopter and launch at it even in adverse weather conditions and further ranges.

1 Like

Just move all 12s to 12.3 and all 12.3s to 12.7

and then just tweak any 12.3s back down to 12 if needed and also then makes better room for 11.3/11.7s to move up if needed

4 Likes

I really think the F4J(UK) and the F4EJ ADTW need to be lowered to 11. Neither plane can complete with 12.0 and I believe that 12.0 and above should be for planes with all aspect AAMs. I know the F4J(UK) is the weakest of the bunch, and less maneuverable than the F4E.

3 Likes

T20…like all 76mm US they are farrr too high BR, absurd gaijin, like T25 who is eqqual to a panther early…BatCHat 25T nerf again

• ANd now they totally continue make plane of China stupid BR especially in SIM, (and more for attacker) with JH-7A at 11.7 and J8F to 12.0!!! Just because they have 2 mini aim9L (PL-5C)+2 PL-8 no IRCCM or 4 PL-8 for the J8F, when KFIR/KURNASS are 10.7/11.0/11.3 !!
    -And they continue let China attacker Q5’s be 9.0 to 10.3/10.7 in Simulation just for 4 dumb bomb 250kg or Laser bomb for the last and nothing else(no flares, no missile, no radar etc…) with the worst stupid flight model as an attacker when Mig19 more agile same plane.

So long time i make a wish for see who is choosing the Battle Ratings in this game! (Hello AMX Italian Heresy!)

4 Likes

Yep, All the British Phantoms are in a dire state, but at least the FGR2/FG1 have the upgraded engines

You must be out of your mind if you think the Type 81 is the “undisputed leader” amongs all air defense systems. This thing doesn’t even have a radar. The strela is still in a lower BR, despite performing a lot better.

3 Likes

well probably as much as any other fighter outside J11 and Su-27.
even MiG-29’s are maybe the only to be “ok”.

and french stuff, since to play french you have to use a brain to win over the technological edge that everyone have.

1 Like

Chieftain Mk.3 : Down BR, 8.7 to 8.3

Reason: The Chieftain mk.3 is very slow, it doesn’t have APFSDS ammo and no LRF (Laser rangefinder) like most of its competitors at the same level . The vehicle would be the equivalent of the M60A1 (AOS) or the T-55A who they’re sitting in 8.3 BR, like the Olifant mk.1 (haves apfsds and LRF)

6 Likes

at the same times, being 11.0 for them mean bullying the 10.0,… and it’s also a problem.

Stop asking for going down,… push them FORWARD. aswell as every other aircrafts,…

Aircrafts alone needs 13.7 RIGHT NOW.
Tanks can be resetted easily to the same range.
Helicopters will have more space in between them → better for anyone.
Boats aren’t reaching that high, yet

1 Like

IMO the Mirage 2000-CS5 should stay at 11.7, or the Mirage 2000-CS4 should also be raised to 12.0

Idk if it was a mistake or if they actually intended for them to have different BR’s with this change…

2 Likes

braindead br changes besides the air battles 12.7 everyone else already greatly explained why these changes suck. A6M5 Ko at 5.3 is stupid, it doesnt belong there, J6K1 is not that good to be 6.7, you put french tanks to a BR where they barely can penetrate anything. also putting the sagittario 2 to the same br as it’s premium upgrade, the ariete that is straight up better, what are you thinking? Also only moving up the british Mustang with hispanos but not the american one… these changes are frustrating to read every single time, also feels like i’m yelling into the void against these changes like everyone else because you will just push forward and be surprised that people don’t like your game* and get clowned on whenever you ask for labor of love award. *whether it be a br change or major update release.

5 Likes