[Petition] - Replace India with a better Sub-nation

yeah its kinda annoying that they are intentionally holding it back for the sake of “Balance”

It can and definitely should get a 4x R-73 loadout. they should give it additional countermeasures. and considering on the dev blog page they show it with them on the underside i am hoping it will but i have my doubts.

Spoiler

Another matter is R-77, which it apparently is listed as having them in the files but instead of giving them to it (which would make it more of a worthy purchase tbh) gaijin moved it down to 11.7 from 12.0. Which i understand to an extent but even at 11.7 the 21 air frame is going to be pushed around a lot and suffer slightly.

Even with 4x R-73 or even 2x R-77. Id consider it one of Britains weakest fighters at rank 8. It’s one thing that its the wrong aircraft for the British TT, from a nation that shouldnt belong on our sub-TT. Its another thats its going to be a rather DOA aircraft and somewhat a of waste of money.

In all honesty, the Atlas Cheetah (either variant is fine) would have made a far better premium.

Yeah, they really would have. Either that or a good mud mover. like the Harrier Gr5 or a Saudi Tornado IDS

At this point what done is done

All we can do i suggest future Indian stuff

Why not Canada, Australia, and New Zealand all together? All of those nations are already present in some form in the British Naval Tree, doesn’t seem like much of a stretch otherwise.

Russian vehicles with nato weapons sounds nice

Honestly I wouldn’t mind fighting a Russian-Iranian F-14 because (ideally) they’d be limited to using I-HAWKs which was actually kind of cool and unique.

But also the F-14 is an American plane… sooo…

Idk I don’t like this whole homogenous tech trees thing they keep pushing its so annoying

1 Like

If so, congratulations to the British tree, you can return all the colonial vehicles to the country that made them.

Don’t expect anything like F-18 M1A1 AIM. Now the South African JAS39C on the technology tree should also be returned to Sweden.
After all, “Now we have obtained Swedish/American vehicles/aircraft that do not belong to the UK” Next, use your powerful and reliable F3 and FA2 to fight against F15C J11A Su27SM JAS39C

South Africa is our Sub-TT. Or have you never looked at our ground tree?

Im still expecting a CF-18 from Canada or F-18 from Australia, no reason not to add them.

Planning too. Should be good fun, already been wrecking them on the dev server with the FA2 and its still missing loads.

2 Likes

We get accused of demanding every single country on the planet enough as it is. Asking for just 1 nation to replace India seemed like the best middle ground, but yes. Absolutely no reason why not. THey need somewhere to go and it would be best to keep them all together on the tree they’ve already got most of their stuff on

2 Likes

As you said, it should not appear in the UK. It belongs to Sweden.🇸🇪
Just like India has to go to Russia.

As Gaijin does, it will only be in Germany/America and has nothing to do with the UK

Then I can only respect and wish you a good time.

I doubt Germany. Argentina and Switzerland were hard denied for Germany. Finland will get one and then Britain can get one too via Canada or Australia

Well then, I guess AV-8A has to leave the US TT as its a British Aircraft. Germany will have to loose the ICE as its an American aircraft. China will have to loose the F-16 as well, back to the US with that

1 Like

That’s it. I’m very supportive of this method.

Yeah SU30MKI in its latest version would be very nice

Wasn’t it only Argentinian and Poland that were denied or did i miss something

I hope at least India and Romania will be represented more than just premiums, because they have quite a lot of ingenious vehicles and modifications to add.

I think Switzerland was denied for now or something. But thats why they were looking at Spain I think

There will probably be.