Pantsir-S1M, 8x8 Short Range Air Defense Missile System and SPAAG

Pantsir-SM-TBM coming soon. I think were gonna see it on Red Square during the victory day parade. Because these are the only pictures I saw up for a while now.

Factory Build

Model

1 Like

New meta SAM top tier and could be 12.0 or 12.3 BR after Pantsir-S1

Good stuff, it has my support. Anything that can gget rid of CAS easy is an automatic +1. I dont care about other nations, this should be in-game asap.

Ah hell-nah :)
CAS Player not gonna love this thing. ;)

That’s the point >:)

What the actual fuck

2 Likes

As I said with the Chinese version of the Pantsir: NO.
The Pantsir is already good enough as a SAM system. You don’t need an even better version of the best SAM system in this game. Clearly Russian bias doesn’t exist.

As CAS gradually gets more and more longer range these SAMs are definitely worthy options, not saying right now but whenever we start to see more stuff like the Su-25SM3 in fighter form.

Also not in Russia. Also with an RWR that can go up to the K band

I found some interesting stuff on the Pantsir-SM, supposedly it has a AESA radar called (AFAR)
IMG_4075

2 Likes

awaiting approval :)

Also something else I found out, the Pantsir-S1 is supposed to have the smaller drone missiles.

EayVGT7XYAA1n8A

1 Like

First lets have a weapon that can actually go like 20 km (not russian weapons) and then yea it can be a cool idea
+1

1 Like

Systems like the Spyder AIO and SLAMRAAM would be perfect counters.

1 Like

Is that the Pantsir-SM waiting for approval?

1 Like

Yes. Indeed

It is, there’s another section I want to add to it once it’s approved.

1 Like

bruh the Pantsir in game has a guaranteed range of 18km and the maps are 18km radius…lmao

1 Like

Right now, however I’m sure in the future air spawns and maps will get a bit larger.

1 Like

Of course not, can’t have Russia losing anything

Untill every Nation get equivalent SPAAs such as Italy,USA…etc, then it would be a good idea, if not then naah pantsir ingame is already strong against CAS and the most powerful SPAA in the game atm, so no.