Panther II follow up

Continuing the discussion from Panther II:

So you are telling me realism and real facts have no significance in War Thunder? Why oppress the 3 German tanks to begin with then. I know no other reason but intolerance towards germany.

1 Like

…except that these projects are either made up by Gaijin or never took off to make a prototype vehicle.

I recommend continuing conversation in DMs rather than opening new needless topic about the same things you’ve been talking about seemingly forever.

2 Likes

This subject had been discussed numerous times. It is not a good idea to keep reopening the same topic. @Stona_WT has already stated that there are no plans to bring Panther II back. The explanations are given in “Changes and Optimization in German tech-tree”.

If you want to continue discussing such topics, please visit the Machinery of War section.

2 Likes

That is debatable.

Repetition sounds simple enough, but it requires a high level of patience. When stimuli are learned by repetition, they are remembered better and retained for a longer time. Studies have shown that the brain forms new pathways when a task is repeated often, thereby optimizing the performance of the skill.
https://cpduk.co.uk › news › import…
Importance of repetition in learning | The CPD Certification Service

That heresy is inacceptable.

1 Like

Please read and adapt

3 Likes