Pansier overpeforms

Anyone else tired of working hard to jump into a F16C only to spawn in mid air and have a Pansier with a over mach 1 missile that doesn’t lose control snipe you within second of spawinig? How is it even remotely okay? You spawn, you pilot right away blacking out with a ace crew trying to dodged missiles as soon as you spawn just to eat one as you are closer to the deck.
What is their excuse for this now?
NATO CAS soo good, yet denied by a broken SPAA. Meanwhile ADATS detect or hit anything pass 5 Km, only if they are flying straight at you.
They keep releasing new CAS with each update, but don’t fix the existing problems on the game.
That’s another great contributor of US decline on win rates. USSR and those that play on their team enjoy a game where their CAS is 80% uncontested, wiping out half a team with easy, regardless of player skills.

4 Likes

Skill issue, 16C shits on Pantsir any day.

20 Likes

Wrong. Pantsir easily counters anything the F-16 has, as it can easily shoot down any incoming mavericks or bombs

4 Likes

That radar will have to see it first. Its pretty shit. And F-16 smart player wont fly high,but low.
Also it seems you have a great experience with Pantsir and how it works with your 0 battles with it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lmao you have over 400 games in UM2. I dont even have RU tree complete. I have China,Germany,missing two tanks in US,and most of the trees i have atleast to 10.0 except Israel.

̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶S̶P̶A̶A̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶ Just spawn a tank to counter it bro, you have the counter so use it!

7 Likes

b-b-but your stats
b-b-but your one russian tank

Keep proving my point bozo. You’ll reply and report this too

Well,if you wanna cry about something, play with it first. So you get the experience from both sides.

4 Likes

You cant shoot down bombs what are you on about bro the missile can only proxy on AGMs the PGM and the one french LGB for some reason

Its SACLOS it loses 90% of its maneuverability past 8km

Both of you guys are correct. @TheMightySardine @ExcaliburSniper It all depends how skilled and knowledgeable the pilot is and the SPAA player and who sees who first as well.

Pantsir can as well shoot incoming AGM and Bombs as well…just takes more precise aiming but its doable.

overall, its all skill based and whoever can outplay the other. I been killed by Pantsirs but I also destroyed pantsirs from far away. Just a bit challenging when they lock on ya sometimes.

1 Like

Pantsir player can’t fathom using your brain or experience facing that AA. Joke writes itself

working hard like…how hard? IMO, its easy to get on them without much effort done.

1 Like

This is funny as fuck too, best radar in the game with like 80 degrees vertical coverage and the best range in the game but that’s not enough for russian ground players lmaoo

1 Like

It is a good spaa but not that crazy. If i can gun them with a harrier, you can do decently in a f16.

Would be nice to see some top line spaa’s added to other nations too.

my dream fr

You don’t have a problem when Pantsirs is in your team?

No! You can’t say that!

… the pantsir can literally shoot down any and all incoming missiles.

I’m truly sorry you aren’t able to do somersaults 5km above the battlefield without being shot down

2 Likes