Panavia Tornado (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion

It is bug reported for both to get upgraded, when they actualy implemented it is a big question, can be says or months

I feel like UK will get the

So gen 1 to gen 1,and nerf to 3/5 challys

I just hope that my feel is just an effect of my Bad mood, and not a prophecy

6 Likes

Would like to pity you, but considering i have the cursed leo 2 thermals… xD

Ah yes, those things still have gen 1…
Werent there some files provided that it should be 2?

no they really are garbage, what youre thinking of is probably the Leopard 2PL which has different optic then then the regular Leopards 2s.

That mean gaijin might consider new TIALD pod better TIALD from Tornado GR.1B for Tornado GR.1 next month ?

Tornado Gr.1B didn’t carry the Tiald pod. It was snti-shipping. What you’re thinking of is the Tiald 500 used on later versions of the Tornado Gr.1, Gr.4 and Jaguar Gr.3.

I guess Jaguar GR.3A carry TIALD 500 pod but Tornado GR.4 equipped Rafael Litening III targeting pod

Ah. Later versions of the Gr.1 and the Jag Gr.3. am stopd

images-79
images-80
CBU-87s on GR.1s.

6 Likes

It is on the list of cleared weapons, never seen them mounted though cheers!

4 Likes

We really need CBU’s though, its the Tornado (well all the RAF at the time) primary anti armour weapon. Here is a handy weapon matching guide.

5 Likes

Or lose one and just run the Sky Shadow pod if/when we get that.

On the bright side, the thing about no longer having the end of the line penalty might convince me to finally try spade my Tornadoes.

There is a rumor that fox 3 missiles are coming, the gripen or the ADV csp

No no no no no no no CSP

4 Likes

Gaijin: “You will take your Aim-9Ms and Aim-120Bs with no DL and you will like it”

1 Like

No i will not. If that happens im quitting UK air untill typhoon

2 Likes

Im quitting WT till Typhoon I think (if that is all we get)

6 Likes

I have to grind Russian bias. Im on is3 now, so only 1,5 years of playing and i will get the BVM (yes that is a ground progression salt)

Typhoon with 9M and Skyflashes you said?

3 Likes