Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

and he forgot that MBT-2000 is basically v1 while al khalid is a later version

yeah

MBT2000 and Pakistan’s Khalid can be understood. As one is a complete vehicle generated and assembled by China and sent to Pakistan, while the latter is a tank provided by China with technology and main components assembled by Pakistan

yes however the mbt-2000 was the prototype configuration (initially) which was adapted by Heavy industries taxila for Pak Army use

2 Likes

Yes, so essentially the MBT2000, Khalid, and VT - 1are the same tank, but their configurations vary according to needs.

2 Likes

So I very much welcome Pakistan and Bangladesh to join the game. One of them is a major user and inspector of the Chinese military industry, and the other is also a major user of the Chinese military industry. I cannot favor any other country, and I hope they can all join the game, whether it is to complete the sub technology tree or let the main technology tree. The only thing that cannot be accepted by me is that, Any Chinese vehicle entering the Japanese tree due to a sub tree of a certain country. This is my bottom line

2 Likes

i tend to agree

I will never agree, nor will all Chinese people agree. Due to the reasons of World War II and some modern events.

1 Like

i agree with you. for example the addition of the t-90 bishbosh to the UK tree was an insult because by all rights it shoudve gone to Russia. i am a supporter of vehicles going to their origin country if the service country is not in game.

1 Like

I am unable to express my opinions on other countries because I am not aware of their conflicts, so I maintain neutrality and will not support either side.

1 Like

here is latest version of the ships list. i cant classify them into BR’s though, it seems near impossible without actually having them in game

1 Like

You dont need to add BR.Gaijin is the one who will decide BR.

But you can add estimated rank for the ships.

1 Like

i meant as in a tentative BR for making the graphical representation of the Tech Tree

You can leave it empty. If you only add rank still it would be enough for graphical representation but there would be a small issue.It would be really hard to place ships one after another in a correct order.
If you really want to add BR you can check some other naval tree proposals to get some idea about it.

If you want you can add tentative BR based on the year of production or armaments.
You can check this suggestion:

I have made the Blue water fleet line(PK) for you.You can use it as an example.

Spoiler

1 Like

this looks worthy ngl, could you send me the backup file for this?

I forgot to save it.I have a html file of it,would it be enough?

i think if you just open the website again it should load up but if not yeah the html can work

Ok I’ll try

1 Like

Just no

1 Like