Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

No not worth it. There are 5 countries in here it would make more sense as a sub tree to China.
Plus I hate half tech trees too at least with Israel you got different mods to already existing aircraft that make them unique in there own way.

pakistan+bangladesh_naval_tree_backup.rar (880 Bytes)

1 Like

nust jo

half?
bruh…

did you check the airforces tree at all bruh? the mirages the F-7s its literally different modified aircraft. i mean ig i cant blme you i havent linked the actual specifications of each vehicle but if copy paste is what ur worried about, theres like… 13-15 vehicles here that dont have major modifications and are nearly similar to the ones we have in game rn

You should add rank 1-3.Some vehicles are worthy for that rank and they are enough unique to be placed in the tech tree.

1 Like

bookmarked, this’ll also shut up those ‘half tree’ guys

yup.

1 Like

a terrible rank 1-3 does not make up for it.

alright mr president, heh, i imagine if you were a gaijin dev, half the vehicles we have rn wouldnt be here cuz you thought they were

It is just a suggestion. It’s not like gaijin is going to implement this techtree tomorrow.We all know theres very little chance of this tech tree being implemented into the game but there is nothing wrong with making a suggestion.This tech tree could come in handy while searching for unique vehicles to make separate suggestions about them.

1 Like

do you really think gaijin will make an independent 90% copy paste “pakistan and bangladesh” ultimate tree?

i don’t necessarily have a problem with the suggestion, i have a problem with the “shut up those ‘half tree’ guys”

IIRC you aren’t the one who said those words. so why are you taking an issue with it?

because i agree, it’s true, half-assed trees are not a good thing

define

or maybe you mean you personally dont like them?

how exactly is half a tree better than a full tree?
israel is a half tree, do you see a lot of people playing israel?

1. You are falling victim to the post hoc fallacy. you assume that people dont play israel because its a half tree.
  2. people play a nation because they like to play it. israel doesnt have many supporters in game rn so not many people play it

yeah people don’t play israel because it’s half a tree filled with copy paste, just like pakistan. people won’t play a pakistan tree either.

Diagnosis: cognitive dissonance as well as refusal to read the comment

Let’s not continue this argument. Further argument could lead to a thread lock.
People can have different opinions that’s totally ok.No one needs to argue about that.

3 Likes