Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

kind of yes but also due to flight model upgrades that they SHOULD receive (hopefully) since the fly by wire system was upgraded across blocks, they should be quite different vehicles. not to mention, the weapons capabilities

i dont think so. IF Pakistan TT come to WT , i think it can be like mig21 those are in different countries(maybe with different names). For example Mig21-F13 in USSR TT and J7II in China TT. and JF17 blk2/3 can be like Mig21 SMT and Mig21 bis

well… not other designation of the Jf-17’s exist in china nor in russia other than the JF-17.
only the prototype FC-1 exists in china and thats a model earlier than the block 1 JF-17. hence idts

emmm……true

Here is a Pakistani T-34-85 with a M2HB HMG mounted on the roof

46cb2f67015bb28ed406946545fd86e7f1

2 Likes

Wasnt expwcting that. This is a decent quality too. Thanks!

1 Like

Captured Pakistani M24

1 Like

cant believe i forgot this, ive seen it in person myself lol
a premium vehicles perhaps?
EDIT:
added thanks

1 Like

idk man

Here is a person of interest, Saiful Azam, one of Pakistan’s and Bangladesh’s most renown pilots, also a possible addition for a Hawker Hunter piloted by him

2 Likes

oh thanks for reminding me, i wanted to add his hawker hunter as an event vehicle!

1 Like

A-5IIIA

2 Likes

As cool as this would be I personally would think Pakistan/Bangladesh would make for a better subtree in the Chinese tech tree since a lot of the vehicles used are exports from china with a few from Russia, the US and a handful of European nations, and Pakistan really only produces the JF-17, which they developed in connection with China. I’d love to see more modern variants of the F-7s, and the JF-17 in the game, but I think giving Pakistan/Bangladesh their own tree is a bit of a stretch. Even adding them as a subtree for China I don’t think would happen any time soon since there’s still tons of Chinese vehicles that need to be added.

2 Likes

well ig ill need to invest in gaijin so that they add pakistan like they did for israel (added a tree for money)

1 Like

Bangladesh should be better in India than Pakistan. Bangladesh seceded from Pakistan in a brutal war and Pakistan is their worst enemy which committed genocide there for which there was no tribunal and no justice. Bangladesh is better in a new India-Bangladesh tree, well I know that they both had a skirmish some years ago but still it’s better like that. Pakistan is better off in China or on it’s own. It’s nonsense to add Pakistan and India in the British tree or a ‘Commonwealth tree’. Israel has a tree of its own which is 99% copy paste except the Merkavas. So India should have an independent tree like Israel. Moreover it’s stupid to add T-90s, T-72s, BMPs, Sukhois and Migs in British tree. Actually adding Bangladesh in India is also nonsense because most of their equipment is Chinese, but still it is better than adding it in Pakistan.

well funny, as how china has the TT of taiwan your statement makes little sense to me. i have a bengali brother of mine working with me on this TT. so unless you are representing bangladesh, i dont appreciate this comment.

the actions of terror and violence committed by pakistani armed forces stationed in bangladesh were truly horrific no doubt

this is disagree with. they are a muslim nation and if my observations are correct, they have found it in their hearts to forgive, if not forget our sins, and i for one aim to correct those mistakes of my people, one way or another…

india dosent need bangladesh and the TT has literally no relations apart from a shared military provider (for some vehicles such as the mig 29) other than that, bangladesh imports from china, so while keeping in mind the animosity between china and india, i feel this is a stark contrast and a long shot from a ‘better-off’ scenario.

i completely agree, although why you mention it here idk

well id say about 70% is copy paste since they do have some unique modifications that only they indigenously did.

again, i fully agree as do hundreds of others but why mention it here?

pakistan and bangladesh share a lot more in common than india and Bangladesh. and despite the crimes committed, i believe the future, will pave the way for the mending of our rifts and if it takes my life to do it i shall.

Please avoid political and controversial topics on the forum
2.11. No politics

Gaijin does not endorse or support any political parties, groups, movements, organizations or committees, any companies, partnerships, corporations, or associations organized or maintained for political purposes, or candidates for political office, including in connection with any election, referendum, the proposed bill, or for any other political purpose whatsoever.

Gaijin explicitly prohibits the use of Gaijin’s Websites for political purposes, including the purposes above. The content of the User’s posts, avatar, and signature must not also contain any political symbols, logos, attributes, slogans, appeals, statements, or other politically oriented content.

1 Like

The thing is gaijin isnt going to add Bangladesh+Pakistan or maybe Bangladesh+India as a standalone TT.Both Bangladeshi and Pakistani vehicles are going to end up in the Chinese tree no matter what the players do.Seems like Indian vehicles are going to be added in the British tree for now.So currently theres no possibility of having both of those TT and again I would like to remind everyone to avoid political discussions and I would recommend everyone to avoid nationalistic thoughts while replying.

1 Like

Hamza 8×8

ngl im disappointed in pakistan for producing such an ugly afv…

while researching about this i also came across the HAIDER plan. basically a new MBT based on the recently imported VT-4 from china… seems interesting to say the least

1 Like