Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Nanchang PT-6(CJ-6A)

Lack of any depression would be a serious issue.

fr
as for the pt-6, i wanted to add this as a teir 3 vehicle at the start of when i made the TT but i dropped T3 so this went along with it sadly

It would be a reserve rank plane.That thing barely has any weapons. 2×7.62mm machine gun and one 500kg bomb thats all it can carry.

Btw you can add two different FM-90 variants in the TT. Bangladesh uses FM-90B(HQ-7B) and Pakistan uses another different variant.

Allouette III used during the Liberation war of Bangladesh.

Modified DHC-3 otter:
It was used in the operation kilo flight.It could carry 7 rockets or 10 25 lb bombs

Modified DC-3:
It could carry 10 500 lb bombs in the makeshift bomb bay and 5 1000lb bombs in a bomb rack which was manually dropped through the back door.Sadly no pictures of it exists.It was lost in a crash in 1973.

1 Like

exactly why its not worth it to make a rank I for 3 aircraft, its not going to prove very exciting although considering israel’s implementation in WT i think i can squeeze in rank I gimme some time

1 Like

pakistan:
FM-90, FM-90N (naval)
bangladesh:
FM-90, FM-90N (naval)
as well as HHQ-7 (original command guided version)

changelog:
added HHQ-7 at 10.7 (comparable to roland i assume)

Hamza 6×6.It looks much better than the 8×8 version but still it lacks depression.

1 Like

Actually HHQ-7 is a naval version of HQ-7.It’s not meant for ground vehicles.I think you meant HQ-7A.I dont think it was exported to any country.

S R Metis M1. The atgm can penetrate 900-980mm of armor.Carrier vehicle is Toyota landcruiser 70.

as compared to the baktar shikan… how great is it against ERA?
like is it tandem?

btw, Thanks guys, we’re top 1 for replies and top 2 for views

It is a Tandem ATGM and it can penetrate about 900mm armor behind the ERA block.I have no idea how good or bad it is compared to Baktar shikan.

1 Like

KRL 122

1 Like

id say its at around 5.7

Pakistan sold a few of them to us back in early 2000s.

1 Like

ill add these later today then, if this tree is added, these shared vehicles can have both camos in pak and bang flags

1 Like

all trees updated

I think you should folder Durjoy and Al Zarrar.Both are nearly identical.