Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Some IRSTs do have laser specially the Russian ones.

PAF Have the R-Darter (missile)
The R-Darter is a beyond visual range (BVR) air-to-air missile guided by an active radar homing seeker. It was designed and manufactured by the South African firm Denel Dynamics for its Cheetah C fighter aircraft (Upgraded Dassault Mirage III )
The deal was kept secret because, South African air-to-air missile program benefited from cooperation with Israel. R -Darter is similar to Python Derby.
R-Darter range is >60 km

Found any pictures of R-Darter on PAF Mirages? They supposedly added it in 2010 so there must some picture of it. Most sources seems to cite the International Institute for Strategic Studies report. But the main issue is they often make mistakes in their report, so to prove the R-Darters existence to Gaijin you need at least one picture of it or another source(Which isnt citing IISS). For example they made a absolute bogus report by claiming BAF had R-77s back in 2009.

The radar is definitely BVR capable but it needs better source to prove R-Darter. Btw I have seen some sites claiming that Pakistan made a BVR missile based on the R-Darter.

I think PAF was also considering to add R-Darter and A-Darter on the JF-17s but they later choose PL-15.

Add some Indian Vehicles and put it under the British TT

Yeah same issue here. If they were afraid of backlash because of ties with isnotreal then they wouldnt have been if they made they own copy…

Makes me wonder if the program didnt go well?
But ill keep looking.

NEVER

3 Likes

I dont see any reason why it shouldn’t go well. I have a feeling that someone made up this claim.
If you try to find the original source for the claim you will see that different websites and forums just kept using each other as source.

IMG_1720862785655
Defected Afgani Su22M4

2 Likes

yep plus Mig21bis (both already in premium line) :)

Sorry didn’t notice.

1 Like

no worries broski u good

Back in 2017 Kaplan MT was trialed by Bangladesh but it ultimately lost to the VT-5. But its still under consideration for future procurement.

TRG-230 MLRS. If the launcher can rotate horizontally we can add this in game. This is basically a better Grad(WS-22) MLRS.

1 Like

should just be added to china, wouldnt have much for a tech tree outside of china

1 Like

can still add in premium line, usually these are leased for trials hence under temporary ‘ownership’.

2 Likes

H-4 and H-2 are basically IR guided glide bombs based on the Raptor guided glide bombs.
too much range for WT rn, the lowest max range is 60km lol for the H-2 while the H-4 goes out to 120km

1 Like

This is why I don’t trust these early 2000s forum discussions. They seemed to label the R-Darter as H-2. Everytime I trust these early 2000s discussions later they turn out to be fake information.

This is like the japanese IR guided bomb then? but with longer range.
Could be useful in sim but locking targets can be tricky.

1 Like

nah it turns out that there was a program to copy the Darter but the H series is not the one

actually its a PGM glide bomb with a rocket booster, top attack data link and IR guidance
its a copy of the raptor 1 so heres the spec sheet

1 Like