Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

We dont have historical matchmaking btw. Also real life rivalry doesnt matter in WT.

2 Likes

That’s map you’re talking about is obviously Kashmir and not Uttar Pradesh (Also no tank battles ever happened at UP in the modern era). And yes I know they removed historical matchmaking for some balancing.

And some Hindi dialogues are wrong. I mean seriously why is does the Indian commander say ‘zamin par let jao’ because that makes no sense for a tank crew since it means ‘go prone on the ground’.
Off topic: For some reason the commander also sounds like that Sunny Deol for some reason lol.

U.S+ China+ USSR tree?

What?

F-16, MIG-29 and JF-17 that is the Air tree

Yes I got it, you are talking about the Bangladesh Air Force.

Hehe add france in too cuz mirage line
And britain cuz early ranks

Soo… just copy-paste

Well, no, they’re Pakistan unique variants mostly

Commanders voice is even worse than Sunny Deol’s. Commander’s voice sounds like a street hawker.

1 Like

Pakistani Mirages are very different from the original Mirage

2 Likes

All three are unique

1 Like

:))ok

Trying to figure out when a tank battle took place a cargo port, in a US styled Dutch town, Antarctic, Japan, a castle, a spaceport and the Aral sea.

2 Likes

The official further proclaimed, “The Indian Air Force’s operation of the Rafale has notably elevated the likelihood of the Eurofighter Typhoon’s deployment.”

well bangladesh about to be a key player now lol. i hope they get Meteors instead of AMRAAMs

1 Like

Airforce officials did visit MBDA headquarters, so there is some hope for Meteor. MBDA gave them a scale Meteor model as well.

1 Like

Rajasthan and Sindh are great places to utilize btw.

Not sure about Rajasthan but Sindh can be a good map. Rajasthan is just desert, nothing special.

Asal uttar is a historical one…
Chawinda also is one of the largest tank battles since Kursk.
Philora in sialkot too.

1 Like