Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Totally forgot about Assal Uttar haha.

2 Likes

Kashmir, Ladakh, Bengal and/or if we want a historical map Longewala

2 Likes

My father once witnessed a tank battle during the liberation war of Bangladesh. An Indian T55/T54 shot a Pakistani M24. The round went through the tank and landed several hundred feets away in a rice field.

Did he know if it was APFSDS or APHECBC?

The round caused fire in that rice field, so its likely a APCBC/APHE round. The tank also caught fire.

hmm must have gone through a fuel tank

Italy offered us Aster 30 SAM. They didn’t specifically mention aster 30 but its the only Medium range SAM Italy has to offer.

1 Like

As someone of partial Pakistani ancestry, im afraid i will have to say no. War Thunder is about major WWII and cold war nations that have produced their own aircraft and tanks. It would be best if it was a subtree in the Chinese tech tree since many ‘local built’ weaponry are a joint venture with the PRoC.

1 Like

As someone of 100% pakistani ancestry and currently residing full time in pakistan, i must object.
Warthunder is a combat gane about military vehicles.
End.
Not whatever you have stated otherwise we would not have china, israel, sweden, etc.

Sweden made their own aircraft and tanks. Like i said im not opposed to Pakistan being in War Thunder. I would like to see the JF-17 or K-8 (both Bangladesh and Pakistan operate it) in the game.

1 Like

is the long mast for an IRST tracking system?

It is better not to know the meaning of the name in Arabic :)

Isn’t it something like penetrator because baktar shikan is also some thing like that

Idk. Usually these masts have some tracking device on it IRST/Radar.

1 Like

Also the naval air service operates the P3 Orion. What will it offer in the game?

They’re are variants of the orion that are armed with a lot of missiles and weapons but Pakistan mostly uses it in recon and ASW.

1 Like

Desert maps are the best imo.

Kalyani M4. India supposedly sold this to us. If this is true then its probably going to be used in UN missions, so it may not have auto cannon or heavy armaments.

knowing them they probably gave this as a remunerative reward for all the stolen resources kek