Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Btw MiG 29 BM can use R-77.It can also use Kh-31 Anti ship missile.

1 Like

well id pay for the laughs regardless, and id keep the two in the back seats as gunners with 7,62s

considering the current state of weaponry in WT ARH missiles arent past the initial pheonix’s and the tornados dumb antiship missiles.
on another note, i could literally not find any pictures of the bangladeshi MiG29BM. sources said they were sent to belarus for modernisation so maybe they havent returned yet?

now bengali ground forces are also included, if you have any interesting (or funny) additions do let me know

We bought R-77s last year and all of our MiG-29s have been upgraded from Belarus between 2019-2022.All of them returned back to Bangladesh. I think the last one returned this year.
Source for R-77:

Spoiler

You can get a clear view of mig 29BM from this video.To me it doesn’t look any different from Mig 29B.

1 Like

You can add Bangladeshi modifications of Type 62.I have made some suggestions on them.

2 Likes
  1. that video was smooth
  2. i researched into the BM modification from belarus a while back, its supposed to make the MiG-29s up to the Russian Mig-29 SMT standard (you can find out by checking the hump of the fuselage behind the cockpit canopy). so far i havent seen those mig29s in bengali colors but i dont doubt they will get them soon. just that i cant find any airframes with that upgrade (the hump houses EW and some other systems)

the SMT is the chonky boi of all mig-29s

the belarusian BM is also chonky

as of rn
no pictures leaked of bengali chonker

I am done with tech trees that start at rank 4 TBH. Israel is already one too many that start at rank 4.
I do want the unique vehicles tho.

However, nearly all of these will be in other tech trees as well… especially the air tree I can’t find a unique aircraft listed.

1 Like

i acknowledge your opinion

I think they did not do a complete upgrade to BM standard.

ah so i should look for the 9.13 standard rear cockpit hump. oh ive seen many like those, ok so the current batch except for the trainers versions are all BM standard.
ill have to move the BM to 13.0 then

@Miraz05
check ground and air trees top teir now.
i made some adjustments

Pakistan operated T-34-85’s and I could possibly be wrong but if I recall correctly Pakistan modified their T-34-85’S mounted M2HB Brownings on their roof instead of a DSHK that the T-34-85 is normally mounted with

Also Pakistan got their hands on one of the Sea Fury Prototypes

Another thing is that i think that some of the BR of some of the aircraft is incorrect

Finally i would like to see stats on the vehicles like weapon loadouts for example

thats so intresting and i just now am finding out myself i found a picture even of one in a pak army scrapyard:

Spoiler

do you know which one of the following?:

• SR661 semi naval prototype
  • SR666 full naval prototype
  • VB857 Sea Fury X
  • VX818 Prototype

please im open to suggestions

yeah ill work on that, my suggestions post had them but it hasnt been approved yet

Would recommend you to reconsider Type-62SPH and Type-62 SPAA’s BR.Both are not suited for 6.0+ BR. Type 62 SPH should be at the same BR or lower than M4 105.Type 62 SPAA’s BR should be around 2.7-3.3. As it doesn’t have much AA capabilities.
Also Durjoy’s BR should be 9.3 at least.It shares same gun and ammo of MBT-2000.You can add Type-69 IIM in the techtree.It would be a unique vehicle.

1 Like

Always keep a backup of your suggestions.You might lose them if you dont keep a backup.

1 Like

Alright, now that I’ve had a chance to see everything.
T-80UD, maybe Cobras are the only unique things I see. Hungary has more non-copy paste stuff and they were denied as a tech tree.

It would be better if gaijin implements Pakistan as a subtree of China.Taiwan isnt a subtree.

2 Likes

I wont recommend adding Bangladesh as a subtree as well.Since it could potentially bring more western stuff.Nobody wants more western stuff in Chinese TT.Who would want a Eurofighter/Rafale in chinese tree.
But they can add the Bangladeshi modifications of chinese vehicles in the techtree.It would make the TT more diverse.

1 Like

You could just limit it to the unique stuff. Either way China’s getting all the Chinese stuff regardless.

1 Like