Open Discussion for "how to balance the fox"

People say it is loud, but it really isn’t. It’s only loud when stopping, accelerating from a stop, which means it is very hard to detect and react to when you and the fox are both moving.

I have also had 105mm HEAT rounds do no damage before too, same with the coax 20mm French tanks have.

1 Like

It goes 240,000,000mach?!?!

1 Like

A fox cannot travel 160m/s. That is just below 580kph or mach 0.5. You did not check.

I don’t think increasing the Br of the fox could make it more balanced. From my experience, the Fox is better at higher Br like 8.0 or 9.0 cause it face early mbt without armour so it can pen basically anything from the front (you can one shot a leopard at 1km from the front). At least if it stay between 7.0 and 8.0 it will face late heavy tank witch can deal with it.

1 Like

uwu my bad still vewy fast

it won’t, because if it gets shot it dies, basically every light tank at its current br, but new maps should be more “accomodating” like have better flank routes or cover etc, and other light tanks that will be knife fighting each other should at least be as competent as their main counterparts

1 Like

I still say Maus and E-100 are the best counters that’s why I believe the Maus should go back to the TT

I have killed multiple with .50 cal

Ngl, i use it at 11.7 now

right… so have i… but of the ones i havnt killed, i have done what Should have been good damage to them, and only gotten Hits… usually not effecting them able to fly and fight and kill, or even make it back to air field, easily.

I get ya, but that kind of thing happens with pretty much all vehicles from time to time, certainly not a trait unique to the fox.
Although I do not have it yet (just a bit more xp) - I do often see it kill mbt’s/ mediums etc so maybe the gun is overperforming but i’m not sure.

The fox’s gun can do well assuming the enemy is not angled. It wont spall much so you have to aim well. It does ammo rack super well though.

I am tempted to carry some of the aphe simply due to it not having a tracer.

its the same gun as the warrior right?

In fact it is, the gun is ok. Slow fire rate, decent pen. have played the warrior alot so i know what to expect.

Cant believe people are complaining about the fox lol, it’s just the speed of the thing people have problems with.

It is at 7.7, the warrior is at 8.0, the warrior is significantly better, it has atgm’s, apds belt, thermals, laser rangefinder, armour package.

Moving it up would make no sense.

I think its an issue of copeium, it is supposed to be an annoying little shit.

1 Like

oh, lol, i was talking about planes in my last response to you, my bad.

But for the fox, i dont think ive actually killed one with 50 cal/machine guns… it just absorbs the rounds… ive put about 100 machine gun rounds into it, and only done a Bit of damage… 80% or more just bounce off, from the front or side, even at close range.

which shouldnt happen.

I will say that 7.0 was too low tbh. Of course it was rather map dependent but, even without apfsds, i was getting a lot of kills.

Of course 8.0 would be too high. It got moved up mostly due to its speed/stealth combo and the fact that they made the apfsds basically insta ammo rack. We will see how it fairs at 7.7

I’ve only ever used it at 7.7+ and it’s still great. It’s the perfect counter to players that don’t pay attention or communicate, so naturally you can stick it almost anywhere and it does well.

I know what you mean. I can get some funny kills at 11.7 with it

its apds not apfsds

Again Maus and E-100 will beat the fox.

I have been killed by a bt-5 from the front before whilst in a maus. . . . .legit.

Shot trapped off barrel into engine or something and exploded.

was amazing.