Ok, we had laughs, now lets get serious

And I have done it and shown in multiple videos, not to mention that I’m a mediocre pilot ;).

Remove one of the original modes?

The game wasn’t about tanks and then planes were added, it was planes and then tanks.

It’s never been “just playing tanks”

This is you.

Never once claimed to be good, and never will. Also, if I can understand how to counter something then players with much better performance should be able to understand end execute much better than me, having less problems.

@ULQ_LOVER we have had this conversation before, and everything you say is nullified because Gaijin had already said they aren’t changing Ground/Naval modes to be without aircraft. You can argue about stats and poor expectations of what you’ll experience in Warthunder, but it matters none. Feel free to discuss my lack of skill as much as you’d like, and I’ll continue to bomb people in ground modes as much as I like.

Again someone who doesn’t understand how comparisons work.

The situation we are in is a person inside a sandwich shop asking for ‘x’ sandwich but just without certain ingredient.

WT has tanks, thus comparing it to the situation of one asking for something a shop doesn’t have is bad.

You claimed:

Which is false as You don’t have any footing to be saying that.

And Your own stats disprove that this ‘counter’ even works.

No one askes for current gamemode to be changed.

This again my good friend. You’re whole argument doesn’t matter. Tank only is not combined arms, and Gaijin said they are sticking with what they have. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Doesn’t change anything or You just admit that You were lying/wrong about other things?

Gaijin have changed their mind about most of the things, no matter if they said hard no to something or just said that they are not going to introduce that.

Nope, just not going to argue with you because of this:

When they do you can be right about it, until then I am.

Oh like they said about x things that they have changed their opinion about it. Good one when You lack any more arguments.

About all the things You have said that I have proved wrong? Not really.

As long as the counter to the air resolves around dying first in a tank, that is not a proper counter.

There is no reason to argue. Tank only doesn’t fit the game, and Gaijin isn’t going to change it.

Like ‘x’ things didn’t fit the game eariler to be later introduced.

I have already told You about it, if You can’t come up with an argument of ‘just don’t use a tank’ then there is no point in having a discussion.

When it does fit you can be right, but until then you aren’t.

I’m glad you want to argue with people about this so you can be right and be superior like you attempt to in all of the CAS threads, but I’m not interested in your arguing. You can think you’re right and have disproved everything in the world. There is no point of having a “discussion” when the game designer already said they aren’t going to abandon their intended game design for people who don’t like it.

Then why can’t we play tanks in AB? Why can’t we play ships in GB? If the game is truly combined arms, why is Air the only mode where you can’t play other vehicle types?

Of course, you’d say that it wouldn’t make sense to have tanks in air modes, and ships in ground modes for game mechanics reasons.

But the “combined arms” argument doesn’t work just in the virtue of War Thunder being a combined arms game, when Air gets its own mode where you can’t play tanks.

Thus, the real essence of the argument is whether or not CAS is beneficial to ground gameplay.

1 Like

So You have no real points to the discussion, I’m happy we can agree.

So turn AB into GB. Seems repetitive. Also the larger map would make it awfully boring for ground players. You wouldn’t want even destroyers that a tank cpuld do nothing to bombarind you with shells that will kill you the same as large bombs, but having 8+ dropping on you. I’m down for both, it’ll give great rewards for killing players for AB.

Not at all, it could work from a mechanic standpoint, but players wouldn’t enjoy a 14 inch shell dropping on them from 10+km away and annhilating their tank and could truly not do anything about it.

See above. Even the Pantsir, the SPAA with the most range in game, wouldn’t be able to do much in theblarge area in AB.

Not really, it comes down to the game’s design. The designed it to be that way, and they want to keepnitnthe way they designed it. If you don’t enjoy the aircraft in ground/naval games then you came to the wrong game.

I need no points when Gaijin has made the decison already. Glad you are seeing that there is no point to attempt to discuss this. I’m sure you are busy enough in the other threads checking stats and making points that have no relevance.

Tits argument bro, is as if a game can never evolve out of its original concept or expand on it.

1 Like

I would believe that removing aircraft from the other modes would be removing features, not expanding on it. They designed their game for a over a decade at this point to involve planes at all levels in all modes. Taking them away from a mode would nullify alot of that work.

Thanks for proving that You don’t really read what other side of discussing is talking about.

People ask for more modes, not less or removal of something.

So proving again that I’m right, thanks. I always love when one shows that he lacks any real argument in CAS debate after I show that what he talks about is a lie.

Can’t wait to see You in all this topic when people discuss maps changes, B.R. changes and other things saying ‘Gaijin has decided on that, so there is no point in having a discussion!’ ;).

Yeah, it evolved into a combined arms game instead of just having airplanes.

Believe whatever makes you feel good man. I don’t have to “win” an argument with someone on here to feel accomplished. I’ll just bomb more defenseless tanks later for fun.

When it comes to this “discussion”, your opinion will never be swayed regardless of what I or anyone else says, so there is no point. That’s why I stopped going to CAS agument threads. The only fact in this is that, as of this point, Gaijin wants their game to stay combined arms. Our feelings as players on the matter don’t matter. Not that the extreme cases on either side could be swayed anyway. Discussion is about improving things and learning, not being “right” in a matter that is down to preference to begin with. I appreciate that you are passionate about it, but realistically your movement for tank only goes against what Warthunder was designed to be and doesn’t fit.