OI tank should be added

Indeed however, nobody said those can’t be added, and well a majority of the WW2 additions these last few updates (as little of them as they may be) have been predominantly more niche, gimmick tanks or obscure designs OR things to help fill out lineups where they’re still in need of help.

Nobody is asking gaijin to stop adding WW2 vehicles. They’re still going to, and they still should. The main issue at hand was someone being upset that WW2 was no longer the center of attention, when by all rights it shouldn’t be anymore. WW2 encompasses the majority of the games content as is, while modern era still only makes up 2 barebones ranks (that for most nations, those 2 ranks combined have less content than their first rank alone)

So ultimately the argument was about how much focus WW2 deserves, and the harsh answer is that it’s fine getting the small amount of focus its getting because as it stands WW2 era portion of the game is in a good spot, so there’s no incentive to take away from areas of the game in need of help, to pad out an area that isn’t.

No idea what you mean, but i also dont care.
Tho i also play the game pretty much only for the WW2 Aspect, and hopefully someday in the future also WW1, they allready have a WW1 capable map, the one with the crashed blimp, there are WW1 guns scattered on it as well. (Just the train is a bit too new.)

2 Likes

But there is proof. Even physical one like the track link.

2 Likes

Indeed, I am dying to get my hands on a Mark V or perhaps even a K-Wagen.

2 Likes

Ayo, i made a Suggestion for K-Wagen, currently pending, and next along some WW1 Ground attack planes (twin and single engine) i also wanted to suggest a Mark tank with 2 cannons and the T-Gewehr in the front.

5 Likes

Also that 2 Prototypes is as far as i know incorrect, It should be 2 incomplete and a 3rd complete, tho that also didnt leave the factory and was pretty much directly scrapped again, duo to the amicetece.

3 Likes

…It isn’t, and we already have plenty of information to prove it. The O-I did exist and no amount of coping by anyone will change that.

We KNOW a hull was built because they DROVE it. Pretty hard to drive something that doesn’t exist.

All the while we keep making up armor layouts and numbers for all the modern MBTs.

We have quite detailed information on the weight distribution across several components, along with thickness and weight of most of the armor pieces.

You can’t, because the Strv 2000 was a wooden mockup. The Kranvagn is a much better analogue to the O-I, as only the hull was made - that one is lucky enough to now be sitting at a museum.

The source for the majority of reliable documentation is FineMolds, which acquired them from the japanese archives, and thus now own them.

…Which is entirely irrelevant, considering additions like the Ostwind 2 or random oneoff russian prototype aircraft that could barely fly IRL, and by the virtue of crashing on the first test flight no other information is known aside from maybe a few blueprints or pictures.

2 Likes

If things like the FV4005 (which only 3 were made) maus (2 made) and the obj292 (1 made) are in game then paper tanks and test tanks should be readded

3 Likes

Technically a lot more, tho not constructed to 1. There were a bunch of Hulls and Turrets and internals.

1 Like