Off-topic/General chat for Britain

WE ARE SO BACK!!!

Watch the nado be tech tree

FSP would be better…

Is there a link to this Discord?

Still a massive L on this update as far as I’m fobbed, No typhoon when we’re well into Gen 4, 3.5 if we’re being generous. and instead we may end up with another Indian Plane.

3 Likes

The Typhoon would outclass all other aircraft that are currently in the game. It’s too early for it.

1 Like

Like how the new Cope fuelled flanker wont?

It still has a pretty dog flight model to be honest and even buffed it won’t be that great.

Though weaponry-wise we do have something to worry about but seeing as our Gripen should be getting R-Darter we will remain competitive, though it is admittedly unfortunate a British alternative of similar value (ahem) could not be found.

I need India’s powerful Su30Mki to survive the long period of waiting for the typhoon to come.

1 Like

Yep. It’s just a joke. As a friend of mine from across the pond put it. “I can’t wait for it to be power crept by 6 months when it’s added”

But then again we have the magical “Statistics*” to praise.

*Statistics being the cope fuelled ravings of the devs this update cycle. After the basis of reality slaps them once more from that little event we can’t talk about :))))))))

1 Like

When I saw ‘cope fuelled flanker’ i should’ve realised lmao.

1 Like

Imagine the Falcon was a russian premium. What BR would it be?

My guess is 7.3.

1 Like

At this point I just don’t care to be nice about the devs anymore. If they are going to behave like a brick wall. I ain’t going to beat around the bush when it comes to what I think about how they manage and update this game.

and at this points unless one buries their head in the sand and goes “LA LA LA CAN’T HEAR YOU” its pretty obvious that “Russia good, west bad” is the mindset of the devs.

Where is the ZA-HVM? 😭

Spoiler

Here
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/za-hvm-sharpshooters-spear-throwing-brother/107829
Oh wait, it got removed as it is not real enough. After all no significant unique part of the vehicle existed.
No hull

Spoiler

No tracker

Spoiler

No radar

Spoiler

No proof the turret existed

Spoiler

And for sure no proof program left the mockup stage

Spoiler

4 Likes

Sadly it is hard to find info about it, as post NTW 01/1994 i can not find any article dedicated to it.

It’s so annoying would be an excellent gap-filler and unique.

Hell is the missile not enough is it used on anything else?

1 Like

Missile was shared with Cactus and standalone launchers