Off-topic/General chat for Britain

Looks cool!

Spoiler

Yea, thats the thing. Top one gets the same mockup as ZA-HVM while the bottom one has, well 1 live container.

They have stolen the queen

2 Likes

I found the Challenger that we need:

5 Likes

I swear if the British gets the Striker before the Japanese gets the MPM, Im gonna lose my mind

The striker is already in game what do you mean lol, its been in game for 6 years

6 Likes

Bro is living in early 2017

3 Likes

I want to crawl into a hole

Hole Gif – Telegraph

that gif gives me 2nd hand claustrophobia

I’m guessing your saying the aim-120 isn’t competitive, which is more reason for US to get the AIM-120Cs to compete with stuff like MICA better

AIM-120-A/B is quite competitive in the dev

1 Like

Im saying that AIM-120 will not make the SHar and Tornado competitive for the average player. The airframes just aren’t up to scratch and multipathing is still a hard-counter.

However our Gripen will be good enough with R-Darter to give it something for those long range 3rd party shots it hasn’t been able to make previously with AIM-9M’s.

I think 120A/B on things like F-15s, F-16’s and soon enough F-18 will be competitive enough.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing it up. As long as the tornado and shar have lower BR than other fox 3 they’re probably fine, the airframes aren’t great but they work with amraams

1 Like

The concern is if the gap is enough. FA2 might need to be 12.0 before long, but with it in such an incomplete state, its hard to properly judge and dev server is a poor testing ground for balance

I think 12.3 would be a fairer BR, f4e shouldn’t be dealing with Fox-3 and once the tornado is fixed it should be 12.3 levels of capability

Just wanted to share a replay of a fun game I had in a Strikemaster :3
replay link

Which one have you been using for CAS at 10.3? Jaguar GR.1A or Buccaneer S.2B?

I’ve been giving the Buccaneer a try, but sometimes I feel like the Jaguar performs better overall (+ I love the black cammo). Anyway, almost every time I do CAS, there are no enemy planes, so not having/bringing guns/AAMs is not really a problem for me. What I like the most about the Buccaneer is the AJ.168. However, it’s not always possible to use it due to how it works or because it costs a lot of SP and might end up not being effective.

Bucc, I just like the plane more and an extra bomb or missile is nice

Some resources:

And many more here!

1 Like