Off Topic Discussion

Well, some key aircraft are still missing…
You got later Banshee variants such as F2H-3 and F2H-4
Sabre’s naval siblings, the later FJ-2 and FJ-3 aircraft (latter was able of using AIM-9Bs, being named FJ-3M)
The last of the standard Sabres, the F-86H (also capable of AIM-9Bs)

Similarly for later tiers, there’s F-8J (which should get 9G or even 9H)
and maybe early Navy Phantom like F-4B?

1 Like

key aircraft and the best versions of most planes are missing tbh

the only series of planes which are mostly implemented that I can think of are the Spitfires and Bf 109s

Well at least it was created with some love : D

Plus me uploading here allowed me to upload an image over on the Trainz forums lol.
So your going to get more trainz stuff :P

2 Likes

So according the rules the AJ has set Japan can get the Harrier, Tornado, Typhoon and the F/A-18 Super hornet.

hehehe but of course I’m joking

If we are already so strong on hopium, you can add Su-30 (unknown details), Viggen, F-14A and F-15FX to the list + dozens paper designs of FS-X. ;D

1 Like

Interested about the Viggen and the F-14 : D lol

I was about to nuke your location with ICBM until I saw this

Bruh :(

AJ didn’t set any rules, it is explicitly an exception due to no alternative.

Britain has a 12.0+ if they gave Tornado F3 AIM-9Ms already.
EJ Kai is 12.3 with 9Ms or AAM3s in comparison, BUT they’re clearly prepping F-15J for 12.3 - 12.7 instead.
F-14A however is plausible from the actual trials.
F-18G if the trials continue might be plausible.
Everything else really isn’t cause the BR’s they’d be already have rule-following alternatives, especially with Thailand looking to be Japan’s sub-tree.

Yes, I’m aware you’re joking; this is more to explain the reasons & behavior of Gaijin for anyone else.

UK doesn’t have any native fighters, Japan had a third gen fighter at a higher br than the Tornado is.

The circumstances are not perfectly comparable but it seems that any excuse not to give Britain something, is being used. YAK-141, intent for armament, AJ, Britain doesn’t need it they have a 4th gen.

In addition they could have waited until now and received the XF-2.

I’m wondering why this gets attributed to Japan and the F-16AJ and not the clown nation of Sweden with it’s T-80U, Mi-28 and AH-64

Yak-141, Kikka, Swift F7, etc are all non-service aircraft; so them having equipment that was intended for production but not on their prototypes is fine.
XF-2 requires more research and we still don’t have the BR for it in its most known configuration.

@llSolitairell

AH-64, T-80U, and Mi-28 were all trialed vehicles that Sweden considered for purchase.
F-16AJ in the pamphlet didn’t exist; granted we don’t have that F-16AJ either, we have a YF-16 that was shown off to Japan that they weren’t considering, but was a stand-in for the F-16AJ proposal.

please dont tell me you think thats all britain needs for top tier, please

You replied to the wrong person.
Your post is provocative & insulting.

im sorry what?

you know what im not even gonna bother, good day to you sir

well the issue is what Britain needs vs what they realistically have vs where the game currently is

You’re literally agreeing with me while insulting me with a leading/loaded question that you know the answer is no to as we’ve engaged previously.

Sea harrier FA.2, CF-18 i guess if the F-18 comes, and Hawk 200 are all options for top tier, and would be far better than a Tornado with Aim-9Ms and possibly AMRAAMS (especially considering in real life the tornados rails broke the Aim-9Ms for some reason)

How is anyone insulting here ? All people are doing is spitting out the facts if that an insult then god help you

2 Likes

Dude are you seriously unwell ? I think you need to see a doctor