Off Topic Discussion

all we can do is predict the unpredictable

The one thing that is predictable in the game, is that Britain will get the worst option possible.

5 Likes

The t90 we got is really good so it never all bad

Indeed.

It’s that worse we don’t even have our best own tech :(

1 Like

GUYS!! I HAVE A LEEK FOR YOU

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I know its unfunny as hell

1 Like

B*****d >:(

1 Like

That’s fair I have to give it to them the T-90 is nice.

But equally we could’ve had something that Britain had anything to do with, the T-90 was an excuse for the Swiss Hunter.

What would you rather have: T-90, or:

Vickers MK.3M
Vickers MBT Mk. 3(M) - Ground - War Thunder — official forum

EE-T1
EE-T1 Osório - Wikipedia

Challenger Falcon
The Falcon Turret - TankNutDave.com

1 Like

bannned

What is that? What the Hell is that?

1 Like

well considering when it comes to era in this game is if it ain’t Russian it just dead weight but if modelled correctly which would never happen then the vickers

1 Like

Its an unmanned turret for the Challenger 1, drastically improved its HP/T and basically turned it into a tank destroyer to aid newer MBT’s.

Although, knowing Gaijin, Russian HE would be able to hit it on the turret and kill the crew (who are protected by 300MM of steel and chobham).

1 Like

Damn, knowing gaijin it’ll be some really bad event vehicle that will cost 400GJN Coin to buy because of how hard it was to get

1 Like

I think the Osorio EE-T1 would be my choice, it would be an exceptional 9.7-10. The hull is fantastic (the Germans build the transmission), protected by chobham and then its the vickers universal turret so it protects against up to M735 with an L11, thermals for gunner (and i think commander).

Utter wet dream to be honest.

snail be like what’s that

1 Like

Gaijin: Is that some sort of non-functional era?

no cardboard you mean

1 Like

Hehe Cromtilda

3 Likes

typical AKK

first give clearance then no budget

This man has a problem any time someone other then Russia has something good