Off Topic Discussion

Are we waiting for the discovery of secret technologies?

(This is a joke, don’t do it)

Anyone else having this glitch? with the event SU-25s turbofan being misaligned?

The worst part is that it’s an export M1A2 SEPv3.

what they meant is the tree is full. They can’t have another line (Sub tree or otherwise add). this was on the topic of SA air.

I agree. I could see most of those added as a new tree.

How does it perform against the p51h? It’s currently the only reason I want to grind britain

I’m not denying it. What I mean is that reasoning behind these additions is different since they’re actual vehicles used by these countries (operator countries) instead being made-up by gaijin based on some advertisement or some other speculations.

To be clear I don’t agree with F-16AJ specifically (should be swapped to something that existed) and I don’t fully agree with T-80U implementation for Sweden (it could’ve been added with more visual differences for example)

T-90S for UK isn’t the best addition but it also has its reasoning…

You see it’s all about that reasoning and origin of existence in said tt. Also we can’t get mad for export-successfull vehicles being added to other tech trees. That’s just how it is with them and we shouldn’t limit them only to country of origin because otherwise we would have only US F-4 Phantoms in the game for example.

Also about that M1 for China - I don’t mind. If they used it they definitely should get it at some point. Same with Mirage 2000EI for Taiwan. Taiwan is still China and they should be represented in the game.

US is already upgrading their M1A2 SEPv3 with Trophy and some other stuff. In the end it’s only a single Abrams outside US vs whole fleet of comparable and better M1s in US.

A vehicle being trialed/tested/considered shouldn’t be a good reason to add it to a nation that had otherwise nothing to do with it.
The F-16AJ was a necessary evil, there is no reason add something like it again unless we get into gen 5 at some point

Okay, here’s your reasoning, what should a country do that is popular for many players, but it has a problem with the variety of air equipment at literally several ranks, and there are few or no options for closing them? And it’s not just about Germany

They can add gap-fillers from other countries that fit but only actual service vehicles.

1 Like

Although you are not a developer or a representative of the company, but, tell me where is the branch of aircraft from Argentina and South Africa now?

I agree. At that moment in time it was necessary but as the time goes we can change things about it to be more consistent to the game and make it overall a better addition.

1 Like

There isn’t but that doesn’t mean vehicles from these countries couldn’t be added in BR gaps instead of making a whole sub-tree research lines. For example CF-18 or SAAF JAS39C after FGR.2 at rank 8

1 Like

No, no, no, you wrote that there is a reason to add vehicles from other countries, right? Here are the official sub-trees, but there is no evidence or confirmation that Germany and UK will receive aircraft from these countries. And in terms of testing or intention to buy military equipment, there is a free choice, since they officially go into service who is considering them

Germany doesnt have a sub-tree

Are you by any chance not relative to RazerVon? And, the messages and behavior are very similar

I am aware I live a Cat’s Jump away from them

beans

Has anyone tried playing this absolute goofy-gremlin Soviet bias pancake yet ?